1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

where are the spanish and their colonial fleet?

Discussion in 'Civ5 - General Discussions' started by oliversummerset, Oct 2, 2010.

1. oliversummerset

oliversummerset Chieftain

Not only the spanish... there is also the portugueses, the sumerian, the mayas, the mongols, and babylonian (which are a classic in Civilization ever since the original) ? Are they going to be on only for an expansion? Please dont tell me you are going to charge us the expansion to get those civs? You could give us some in an update or patch... I am a loyal customer of Sid Mayer ever since the first civilization (back when it was Microprose) I would never download illegally something i think the producer made with quality and time... but i`d hate changing my views about Firaxis. Please do something for us in a short delay... (free update for the registered users)

2. FlyingPanda

FlyingPanda Chieftain

babylon was in the deluxe edition, and the other well why not the dutch or the inca's or vikings its a choice they made and they probably try to make money of it by putting in a separate expansion or as downloadable content

3. Luke Bioware

Luke Bioware Chieftain

I'd love to play as the Dutch :(. Bummed out that we are not in it from the beginning. We we're quite the :):):):):)es with colonies damn it!

4. mattkaru

mattkaru Chieftain

Why shouldn't they charge you for an expansion to get those civs? They've done it before.

And it's your fault you didn't read anything about the game before it came out or before you bought it. Seriously, the civs have been public for several months now. Pointless complaining.

5. Agent327

Agent327 Observer

Spain and Babylon have already been provided for by avid modders (check the Mod hub). I´m sure more are to follow. ;)

(BTW, as a fellow follower since Civ1 I´d never spell Sid´s name as Mayer...)