1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Where can I download Orbis?

Discussion in 'Orbis Modmod' started by Davor, Nov 5, 2010.

1. Davor

Davor Prince

Hello all. I found out about Fall from Heaven II. I made a post about asking espionage. Someone said I should try Orbis. I just found the forum here, and I went to download Orbis. It took me to some other site to download.

I tried downloading it, but I am having problems with the first file. I had no problems downloading the patch and the 3rd file. (forgot the name.)

The firs time I tried to download it, I had problems, it would freeze at 99%. So I canceled and redownloaded it. This time it still hung at 99% but I left it and half hour later it finished. So I clicked on open and it wasn't an .exe file. What it says is OrbisSetup1.0[1] and under type it says 0[1] /file. It says I have no program to open it up.

I would really like to try this mod, espically if it has espionage. I love the spy game.

So is there another place where I can download this mod? Is anyone willing to upload it to a file sharing site so I can download it?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. Kalina

Kalina Just lurking...

Try changing this file's extension to .exe :)

3. Davor

Davor Prince

Thank you. I right clicked, and deleted the [1] and put in .exe and it is working. Thank you very much.