Where can I find the lua responsible for Qin Shi Huang trait?

Narvana

Chieftain
He "can spend a Builder charge to complete 15% of the wonder cost for Ancient and Classical wonders", but in Leaders.xml there is nothing that would specify which wonders work with this trait.

I assume I can find it in some lua file, but where is it located?

Code:
		<Row>
			<ModifierType>MODIFIER_PLAYER_ADJUST_UNIT_WONDER_PERCENT</ModifierType>
			<CollectionType>COLLECTION_OWNER</CollectionType>
			<EffectType>EFFECT_ADJUST_PLAYER_UNIT_WONDER_PERCENT</EffectType>
		</Row>
The actual in-game effects of EffectType designations are coded into the game at DLL level, which is currently inaccessible to modding. It appears we cannot change which wonders are affected other than moving a wonder to a different era by altering a prereq civic or technology for the wonder. All we appear able to do is alter Qin's %, or create a copy-modifier with a different percentage for some other leader, but we don't appear able to alter which eras are affected. A search through the game's xml-files does not show any ModifierArguments, Requirements, or RequirementArguments other than those you have already found.

Code:
        <Row>
            <ModifierType>MODIFIER_PLAYER_ADJUST_UNIT_WONDER_PERCENT</ModifierType>
            <CollectionType>COLLECTION_OWNER</CollectionType>
            <EffectType>EFFECT_ADJUST_PLAYER_UNIT_WONDER_PERCENT</EffectType>
        </Row>
The actual in-game effects of EffectType designations are coded into the game at DLL level, which is currently inaccessible to modding. It appears we cannot change which wonders are affected other than moving a wonder to a different era by altering a prereq civic or technology for the wonder. All we appear able to do is alter Qin's %, or create a copy-modifier with a different percentage for some other leader, but we don't appear able to alter which eras are affected. A search through the game's xml-files does not show any ModifierArguments, Requirements, or RequirementArguments other than those you have already found.
Well, that's a bummer. Thank you anyway!

Top Bottom