Where can i get gold\Tot

LzPrst

Warlord
I didnt get FW or Gold when they came out
(living in pissant-ville will do that to you)
and i'm wondering where i could get it and what its about.
I checked Chips & Bits but they're out of stock. + i dont wanna pay an another 11$ for shippping
Also: Whats this GoTM i keep hearing about.
And what does ToT do?
as you can tell i've been living on classic civ2 for faaaaaar too long.

LzPrst

GOld is Awesome!!! but i don't know what to tell you, it appears you live in europe. I don't have any idea of the distribution over there. Espcially if your looking for it in a specific language.

I've never played TOT but i've seen it plenty of the game it looks all right but i don't think your missing too much.

------------------
"Nothing in the world can endure forever"
-Roman Citizen

i keep hearing its so cool and so fantastic, but what does it do? whats the point of Gold, my impression is that its multiplayer Civ2 + scenarios, or something like that.
anything else? And what is GoTM and Test of Time?

Ok, I'll try to explain what Test of time is.
The PATCH test of time let you play on much bigger map and with much more gold.
Civilization ToT is a version that let you play on three wolrlds differents, with bnew graphivcs etc... I never play it. just seen some pub, so.

GoTM is the Game of The month, you can have all the specification in the GOTM forum and in the Game of the month section of the site, here: www.civfanatics.com/civ2gotm.shtml

------------------
Here's I am...
Circee@bigfoot.com

If you don't have Civ Gold, don't bother looking.
It's being pulled from shelves.
If you do have, best take care of your disc.
Civ 3 maybe before Christmas, given the current actions?

------------------
It's In The Way That You Use It

Gold is still around in San Antonio, in three packages, one like the older one book the disk also has Indeo drivers to work with winME & win2000. The other two with I have not purchase or examine has it packaged (each)with two other games, & probably does not contain a printed manual.
For playing FW & CIC scenarios single player, civ2classic is preferable, the MGE AI attitude fouls up some of the scenarios. For multiplayer, MGE is the clear standout.
I have not seen FW on disk available anywhere. MGE & TOT a available mew, off & on, at various E-tailers, civ, civ2, civ2MGE, & civ2ToT, are available used at switchhouse.com, a sale trade matching service, but I do not know if any of them ship outside North America.

------------------
Gauis Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
Pontificator Pedanticus
Older, richer, and wiser than you.
Did I mention that I love the spellchecker?

[This message has been edited by Lefty Scaevola (edited March 04, 2001).]

Top Bottom