Where do i find Communitas map?

zautos

Chieftain
Do i need to do something special to have it work with this mod pack
Can i get it to work in multiplayer

in regards to mp, I can confirm that it works but you have to do something beforehand to set it up

sorry I wasn't more specific/useful

Custom Advanced setup, to be clear, assuming you're playing with the full package. It's actually there twice!

It's only there twice because there's a tweaked version included with VP and you've installed the non-tweaked mod version on top of it.

Do i need to do something special to have it work with this mod pack
Can i get it to work in multiplayer
For MP, each player need to find the map into into the modpack :
Steam\steamapps\common\Sid Meier's Civilization V\Assets\DLC\MP_MODSPACK\Mods\(1) Community Patch (v 88)\Mapscripts\Communitas.lua
And then copy-paste it into the map folder :
Steam\steamapps\common\Sid Meier's Civilization V\Assets\Maps

Installed the mod with https://ipfs.*****eese.net/ipfs/QmdGVJsZDSBn55j41HkB1LR1PUCtuFymsT4DQfFwM8Emtc?filename=vp_1.3.ts.7z download.
I don't have \MP_MODSPACK\Mods\(1) Community Patch (v 88)\Mapscripts\Communitas.lua in the DLC map.

Installed the mod with https://ipfs.*****eese.net/ipfs/QmdGVJsZDSBn55j41HkB1LR1PUCtuFymsT4DQfFwM8Emtc?filename=vp_1.3.ts.7z download.
I don't have \MP_MODSPACK\Mods\(1) Community Patch (v 88)\Mapscripts\Communitas.lua in the DLC map.
This were the name on my computer. If the name of your modpack is not "MP_MODSPACK", then the path might be different.

In other words :
+To play VP in MP, you downloaded a file that you put into your DLC folder. That file is what is named a modpack (modpacks does not need to be enabled trough the mod menu, contrary to usual mods)
+Inside the modpack you have downloaded, you should find the "communitas.lua" file, most likely in "mods/(1) CP/mapscript" or something like that.
+Copy this lua file into your map folder. The map folder is located in the "Asset" folder (the same place where the DLC folder is)

This were the name on my computer. If the name of your modpack is not "MP_MODSPACK", then the path might be different.

In other words :
+To play VP in MP, you downloaded a file that you put into your DLC folder. That file is what is named a modpack (modpacks does not need to be enabled trough the mod menu, contrary to usual mods)
+Inside the modpack you have downloaded, you should find the "communitas.lua" file, most likely in "mods/(1) CP/mapscript" or something like that.
+Copy this lua file into your map folder. The map folder is located in the "Asset" folder (the same place where the DLC folder is)
thank you :)

Top Bottom