Votes: 4 1.9%
  • Norway

Votes: 7 3.3%
  • the rest of Europe

Votes: 32 15.0%
  • anywere else

Votes: 15 7.0%

• Total voters
is there any reason u've missed off UK/ireland ?
theres probably more Civ players from here than italy or poland

I've also seen a fair number of users from Australia and New Zealand. You might want to include those as well.

How old you are? You just know these contries. Is that all? Gandhi was born in India, do you know this? or do you think there is no internet in India? A lot of ppl living in India, except China.

I live in Europe.

where is 'anywhere else'? it sounds a fun place to be.:)
i am from Clackmannan, where ancient, strange stone objects are found. like my partner. ouch!

oh, yes. scotland.

you missed out Uk/england/ireland and India and Autralia? why? I can tell you that their are more civ players in england than in sweden.

Hey, you left Texas off! We used to be our own country, when I was a young whippersnapper. But when DayLightSavingsTime came along we decided to annex the other States and DC.

YOU MISSED OUT ENGLAND, SCOTLAND, WALES AND IRELAND DUDE.

HALF OF CIV WOULDN'T EXIST IF IT WASN'T FOR US!!!!!

And yeah, have you got sweeties in your car?

Older than Dirt said:
Hey, you left Texas off! We used to be our own country, when I was a young whippersnapper. But when DayLightSavingsTime came along we decided to annex the other States and DC.

Not too bad for a former province of Virginia. Of course all that ex-USA stuff is now Greater Croatan. Y'all will get used to it with time.

To the OP: I live in a place that is unplottable on any map and not included in any of your choices. And it ain't Beauxbatons Academy.

Top Bottom