Where do you live?

Kakashi

smile, because I hate you
Most people dont have where they live in their profiles, so...

This again? ;) I've seen this thread how many times? Oh well. . .the search is disabled after all. . . (it's all good, c'n's. . . )

I live in Kansas City. I'd say the 'burbs of KC, but we're all one big community out here.

Hate the summers, with all the humidity, but I"m adjusting to it. Like the winters just fine. Snow doesn't bother me.

:sigh: Hopefully this year we'll have a good football team to watch.

BTW: Where are you from, Chain? :D

I also live at your window.

EDIT: Now that our faithful poster has shared where his location is, I will gladly share that I live in the wonderful city of San Francisco.

New York City....Brooklyn to be precise.

Oslo, Norway, Scandinavia, Europe, Earth, Milky Way.

But I'm originally from:

Tromsø, Norway, Scandinavia, Europe, Earth, Milky Way.

Says in my profile.... Switzerland, near Basel

Well, my window is quite populated these days. Maybe I should start charging rent...:mischief:

Sorry @Turner, I havent been here for that long. I dont like copying anybody for anything :suicide:

Im FROM Tennessee, I hate it there...hey, thats a good idea, Do you like where you live/are from?

I'm in a small rural area near Jamestown, New York. Mostly OK weather, but winter can get bad.

Originally posted by chain n' sickle
Sorry @Turner, I havent been here for that long. I dont like copying anybody for anything :suicide:

Hey, I don't have a problem with it. . . but we do end up repeating ourselves a lot here. . . . like I said, it's all good.

So, I noticed you still haven't said where you're at. From Tennessee. . . that can be taken two ways.

In any event, I'm not to fond of KC. I like it better than I used to, but I'd move back to the Bay Area if I could. . .but I can't, so I'm stuck here.

I originally come from the eastern, rural part of the Netherlands. Though I am very proud of that, I realize it is a backward area, full of conservatives, which I dislike a bit. When I grow up, which is probably never going to happen, I might return.

Last 11 years I have lived in Delft and The Hague. I really like living in The Hague. All I want is near!

As my profile says, I'm from Timrat, Israel. Timrat is a small community (the exact translation would be communal settlment but I don't like to use it as people then think I live in a settlment in the territories....) about 400 families, 1700 people. It's a pretty well off place with many people being company owners/managers and high ranking officers (mostly air force officers as there's a large IAF base pretty close). It's a nice place but some of the younger kids here can be incrediably annoying and rude... There was a famous Israeli singer who moved in here and they actually threw stuff at his house... :eek: I think he filed a complaint somewhere....

I live in a small village called Hoogwoud, in the Northwest of the Netherlands, 20 km. east of Alkmaar. But next month I move to Zeist, near the city of Utrecht.

Top Bottom