1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Where is my town?

Discussion in 'Civ3 - General Discussions' started by Charles JJ, Jan 18, 2002.

1. Charles JJ

Charles JJ Chieftain

I have just bougt civ3 and when I founded my first town there isn't any town visible. I then I thought that it would appear when it grow. But I still cant see it in main view! I can click on the tile where i founded the city and view it in the citywindow. Is there any settings or am I blind? Or should it be like this? I cant either see any roads that i build.

2. LaZZyCaKe

LaZZyCaKe Don't fear the CaKe

Well, I am not the king of tech support but those little things might help...

1. download and apply last patch (1.16f), even if it does anything better, lot of bugs will be repair from the original version.

2. update your video driver ... might be that

3. cry like a baby waiting for better tech suport people can answer you ;)

3. nklatt

nklatt Chieftain

Did you, by chance, press Ctrl-Shift-M? That clears everything off the map (so you can painfully scour the map for a needed resource) until you press it again. Could be that - try pressing Ctrl-Shift-M.