1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Where is Road To War Mod?

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Road to War' started by summonergeneral, Dec 7, 2011.

1. summonergeneral

summonergeneral Chieftain

It has been years since I played Civ IV and Beyond the Sword, especially the Road To War. With the recent new copy of the game and a new restart on my pc (fourth time), I have downloaded everything except the Road to War Mod, which is to me...very hard to track down and get downloaded onto my PC once again. So does anyone knows a website that actually have the RTW Mod to download?

2. Deon

Deon Lt. of Mordor

Aren't the download links from the stickied thread working? Cannot check them now, I am at work.

3. summonergeneral

I know that everyone is still talking about RtW UE. But most people don't know that you can't play with RtW UE without The Road To War mod. It truly does make someone who is interested in that mod have a hard time in looking for it. I mean what is the point of having RtW UE around when you don't have the Road To War Mod around. You need both of them for it truly to work.

4. kiwitt

kiwitt Road to War Modder

The original RTW is part of the BTS install

5. summonergeneral

The original RtW that came with BTS has the RtW with Europe Axis vs. Allies as well as Japan vs. Aliies. (two seperate RtW games) But I m trying to find the RtW Mod that has global assault which Germany, Italy, Japan vs. Allies in one game.

6. kiwitt

kiwitt Road to War Modder