Where Is The Civ4 Suggestion Forum?

akinkhoo

Biotechnologist
Yes, Civ3 sux so bad that I want them to skip XP and work on Civ4.... :p :p j/king

anyway, I just wanted to start the endless debate on what Civ4 should be....
I feel it is time to make the BIG CHANGE on the 4th...

maybe 3d graphic
(doing the 'westwood')

maybe empire divided
(civil war, feudal war, war of independent)

maybe logistic operations
(caravans WHERE R U?)

maybe limited supply
(it is weird that you can build 1 or 1000 tank and exhausting the same amount of resource!)

maybe partial real time
(since most turns we just spend waiting)

maybe realistic battlefield
(many unit working together to out flank the enemy, carvalry charge while infantry sneak up)

maybe realistic engagement
(border war 'like india and pakistan' that change the border, unit can rout and fight another day)

sorry, just nothing to do today! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Thunderfall said once that he was going to wait until a few months after the civ 3 XP. Even then it may depend on what future release options are going to come out of firaxis.

Originally posted by wasabi
why don't you play RED alert?????????????
RED alert is bad.... very bad.... :rolleyes: :nuke: :nuke: :eek:
actually total war is better.... :goodjob: :p
so is emperor:BoD :D

but i heard sid is thinking of dropping future turn-based game....
so maybe we can get him to make a partial real-time game.....

I think Civ 4 suggestion forum should be up so people can suggest things that would change the game so radically, they will not fit in a civ3 xp. Like say maybe people dying in different ways depending on whether they are stabbed or nuked or shot or slashed or ... That definitely would not fit in a civ3 xp. Has anyone ever wondered why they do not have that in the Civ series?

Originally posted by akinkhoo
Yes, Civ3 sux so bad that I want them to skip XP and work on Civ4.... :p :p j/king

. . .anyway, I just wanted to start the endless debate on what Civ4 should be....
I feel it is time to make the BIG CHANGE on the 4th...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That just strikes me as very funny.

Civ 4 speculation started a month after Civ 3 came out.

But here's the problem: we spent over five years after Civ 2 was released debating and proposing great ideas for Civ 3. The reality is Firaxis ignored almost all of them and then concocted new and weird concepts no one every wanted such as Settler Diarrhea, massive corruption, and the insidious Culture Flipping.

So debate all you want about Civ 4. Enjoy yourself. Just please don't think Firaxis will pay attention to it. :(

(snore) Is Zouave done complaining? I might have to put the new hack to use! ;) :D Need more smilies Zouave? I am joking! I agree that there are problems with Civ3 but no game will ever be perfect until I make it. ;)

Civ4 Suggestion Forum is a bit early since they are still making changes to Civ3....I would suggest waiting a good amount of time after the XP as they could have more than one. I believe there is a sticky thread in Civ3 General about suggested changes for the XP, wouldn't it make more sense to modify the game we already had than ask for a new game?

Top Bottom