where is the production queue stored?

IRID1UM

Chieftain
Hi,
I wanted to edit the production queue(s) of cities out of game but could not find a file in which it would be saved. I assume it isn't stored in the savegame files since the queue is the same across all scenarios.
Any clues? Many thanks!

There are short-cuts for copying and pasting the queue, STRG + Numer and Shift + Number or the other way round.

I just did a bit of detective work to find the answer to this question.

As far as I can tell, queues are saved in
\Users\[your-user-name]\AppData\Local\My Games\Beyond the Sword\Profiles\Default Profile.pfl

Unfortunately, it's not a plain-text file, and the file is loaded from inside the game exe itself (not from the dll), so I can't tell you the format of the file.

I took a look at the profile file but it indeed seems to be the case that I cannot change it without messing up the internal coding. Thanks for the detective work, I would never have found this file by myself!

Seraiel: thanks, I am using ctrl-1 (or other numbers) to save a production queue and then I simply press 1 to recall it in another city. I wanted to optimize the queues a bit and ingame this is not as convenient as I would have liked it to be. (btw, your STRG key is the CTRL key for the rest of the world)

Thanks both, have a nice day!

Top Bottom