1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Where next in NApoleon???

Discussion in 'Civ3 - General Discussions' started by Tranquility, Feb 11, 2004.

1. Tranquility

Tranquility Grand unifier

Well, here'S what's happening. I killed the dutch, and the NAples. Now...Austria has signd a mutula protection pact qith russia, but prussia is ripe for the tking. I MAde a military allices with spain to kill portugal, and they did NADA, nothing...i attcked spain...but tere pwning my units,(Imperial Calv. and guard) and they seem to have so many units. Plus thye got an allice with ottomans. I dunno what to do. Attacking Austria would surely kill me, and sapin is mysterioulsy killing me. :eek: What's should i do?

2. Nihilist

Nihilist Chieftain

If you have enough Imperial Guard/Imperial Cavalry/Grand Batteries, Spain shouldn't stand a chance, especially if you're using the Armies. Simply compare the attack/defense values of Imperial troops versus Spanish Soldados and basic Cavalry. 8 vs. 4 and 8 vs. 2, if I recall... Just make sure you stay on the offensive and don't take too much time in nailing Spain and Prussia, because there IS a time limit.

3. Tranquility

Tranquility Grand unifier

well, even with the limit i may win(since making war gives alot of VP). WHen th clock rusn out, the one with the mso VP wins.