1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Where to Find Me

Discussion in 'Civ5 - General Discussions' started by 2K Greg, Sep 17, 2010.

1. 2K Greg

2K Greg <span style="font-weight:bold; text-decoration: un

Hey guys,

We're now only 4 days until release day, and things are getting pretty busy around here! I wanted to let you guys know that I will probably not be around on CFC during the next couple weeks. Release week is always very busy for the web department, and as such I'll need to concentrate my efforts on the 2K Forums, our primary point of communication with fans.

So if you need to get a hold of me, you can feel free to email me at 2KGreg[at]2kgames[dot]com, or head on over to the 2K Forums and post or PM me there.

I just wanted to give you guys a heads up so you know that I'm not abandoning you or anything; I'm just really busy. :)

2. ilmonstre

ilmonstre Chieftain

CFC will just keep poking you till you return

3. Hamil

Hamil Chieftain

Thanks Greg and dont get too stressed.

You have done a great job up to now.

I think you should train some of the PR people over at Creative Assembly/Sega.
    I still have nightmares about their PR fpr Empire...

4. sdlufkin

sdlufkin Warlord

Um, I think he means "up to and INCLUDING now"... :)

Thanks for all your effort Greg!

5. Multiball

Multiball Chieftain

Thanks Greg, PR's tough you're doing a great job. (I pre-ordered right after the live cast, I'll pretend it was cause of you guys alone but I had decided anything which mixes Civ and Panzer esq combat is a winner before I'd heard anything, I was just going to wait till I saw what Babylon did before deciding.)

To be fair To the CA PR people, Ive met a few of them at events (gamescon) and they're really nice and know their product. they just will never win on sites like TWC because CA or Sega decided to go the no modding tools route. which is wrong but their PR people can't say anything right cause of a managent choice. even I can't stand posting on TWC cause of the negative community cause I actualy like ETW and can't fit in with the almost partizan (read fanatical) fans over there.

Whilst greg has the more enviable task of going to modding sites with a game that will massively support modding, and thus gets a chance to speak without being called a liar or many expletives.

6. civ_king

civ_king Deus Caritas Est

All the best from civfanatics.com
    :beer::high5::cheers:
    Come back for the expansions
    :deal:

7. Obssesed Nuker

Obssesed Nuker Resident Nuclear Launcher

Quick! While that e-mail account is still up! Spam him with messages demanding they release the unlock NOW! :p

Wish you the best from a long-time civfan.

8. Duo

Duo Stay out of my territory.

we'll miss you greg! ;-;

9. 2K Elizabeth

2K Elizabeth <span style="font-weight:bold; text-decoration: un

We're not PR. We're actually the community department, which is a sub section of web.

PR folks are our friends, but sometimes you have to rough 'em up a little. ;)

Enjoy the launch guys. Just a couple days to go!