where to get the newest version

rpgarcher

Chieftain
Where the heck do I get a recent version?

I see people posting about newest versions coming out like *this* week, but the newest version on the boards and modDB are both from like 2016. I feel like an idiot, but I can't figure this out.

Check out the first post in the sticky thread "C2C SVN Changelog". This is instructions how to get the latest test version.
Version 38 (a release version) should be out *soon* but it has been continually postponed since last Christmas pending last-minute polish.

Check out the first post in the sticky thread "C2C SVN Changelog". This is instructions how to get the latest test version.
Version 38 (a release version) should be out *soon* but it has been continually postponed since last Christmas pending last-minute polish.
We're looking very good for release this weekend.

Hi,
just wanted to say this mod is AWESOME! I played C2C some years ago only to come back a couple of weeks ago to see that it has evolved even more into a mod with incredible depth and complexity. Thank you so much to the whole modding team. You have done amazing work and created the best version of civ, imo. Thank you also to Thunderbrd for the players guide. This has helped tremendously. I know what I'm doing now! Still struggling with the BUG options a bit, but since you can change these options mid-game I assume it can be solved by trial-and-error. Currently I'm waiting for v38 eagerly. Can't wait to start a new game again. Take your time though, I very much appreciate your efforts to release a version that is not as bugged.
Thanks again!

Thank you for your kind and uplifting words. Much appreciated. :)

Hi,
just wanted to say this mod is AWESOME! I played C2C some years ago only to come back a couple of weeks ago to see that it has evolved even more into a mod with incredible depth and complexity. Thank you so much to the whole modding team. You have done amazing work and created the best version of civ, imo. Thank you also to Thunderbrd for the players guide. This has helped tremendously. I know what I'm doing now! Still struggling with the BUG options a bit, but since you can change these options mid-game I assume it can be solved by trial-and-error. Currently I'm waiting for v38 eagerly. Can't wait to start a new game again. Take your time though, I very much appreciate your efforts to release a version that is not as bugged.
Thanks again!
Thanks to you for playing Bismarck24!

Top Bottom