Where To Go From Here?

Which Victory Should I Pursue?

• DOMINATION - Screw The Babylonians And The Clock!

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • DIPLOMATIC

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • SPACE RACE - Swallow Your Pride, A Victory Is A Victory

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • TIME - Lame Isn't So Bad

Votes: 4 18.2%

• Total voters

krasny

Prince
i can't make up my mind about where to go from here :confused:

in the maya in light blue, the babylonians are to the south of me, and the cathaginains and chinese are on the other continent

i could go for a domination victory, but there are only 50 years left and babylon is freindly towards me, and i don't like DoWing Civs that like me

i could go for a diplomatic victory, but cathage and china have a defensive pact and babylon doesn't like me enough to enter into a pact with me

i could go for a space race victory but my last to games were space race victories, so meh

i could go for a time victory, but time victories are lame

Attachments

• screenshot.JPG
    screenshot.JPG
    157.7 KB · Views: 130
I'm sure you can't go for Domination victory that late. What's your military like and what are the % you need?

I've been in the same situation as you. But unfortunately I think space race is the best bet for you.

Planning for domination victory starts from Turn 1 imo that's what I learnt in my current game.

Omg what a tiny tiny map!

:p

it's a small map [offtopic]

If you cannot manage a diplomatic win, it looks like you'll have to settle for a time victory to me. 1944 and you're only researching Assembly Line, and slowly at that. I don't see any way to get all the techs needed for the spaceship before time runs out.

i'm pretty good at trading so i'm fairly sure i can get a space victory

You could try a diplomatic victory-by conquest. Conquer/vassalize babylon and chip away at china/carthage to get enough population to win-or you could nuke china/carthage to reduce their population. This is assuming you have a decent tech lead that china/carthage cant nuke you back.

What's so bad with a Space Race victory???

Top Bottom