Where to, Iroquois?

blackheart

unenlightened
All of these Iroquois crossing into our territory reminds me of something... The moment we make peace with Rome the Iroquois could turn and attack us. Their troops are already in position, all they would need is a reason. Could we repel such a force, especially on our newly captured cities? We need a contingency plan incase this happens.

Agree here.
We need to upgrade our units and to garisson our north cities too. When we strike Iro their horses will get back from the north and attack poorly defended cities like Bentropolis, Viroconium (we'll get it soon) maybe even Shorin-Ryu or Corrino. I guess we won't have problems with Roman teritory because most of our troops are stationed there...

I hope military department will consider this possibility. We should take special care because Iro can kill our Pikemen and can build them too. We'll have to leave some Samurai in northern province just in case they attack.

Remember that the origanal intent was to LET them go through our territory. Why? To get to the last Roman city of course! (that is, once our Samurai takes the capital). Once the Iroquois are "stuck" up there, we'll invade the Iroquois.

Chieftess said:
Remember that the origanal intent was to LET them go through our territory. Why? To get to the last Roman city of course! (that is, once our Samurai takes the capital). Once the Iroquois are "stuck" up there, we'll invade the Iroquois.

If they'll go through peacefully that's all fine and dandy, but we have to consider the possibility we're next on their hitlist.

We only have 1... and there hasn't been any mention of upgrading our horsemen.

I don't think the Iroqouis breaking the treaty is something we have to worry about right now. Though we will have to deal with the light defenses of Kitakinu province eventually.

Ashburnham said:
I don't think the Iroqouis breaking the treaty is something we have to worry about right now. Though we will have to deal with the light defenses of Kitakinu province eventually.

It's after we sue for peace with Rome that concerns me. The Iroquois will inevitably turn from politeness to annoyance towards us.

I beleve we should wait untill the war against the Romans is compleated before getting entangled in a new war.

Dont let the Iros take the last Roman city let us finish them and cut connections with the IROs once we destroy the Romans......NO FORIGN TROOPS IN THE NATION!!!!!!!...its just not right

They've got quite a few MW's, so we'll need some more Samurai (I'd feel safe with atleast 10-15, not 1) if we want to attack them right after the 2nd to last Roman city is taken (probably in 3-4 turns).

Ali, the last Roman City is FAR to the North. As in French and Zulu Hemishphere. Let the Iros finish them if they wish.

Top Bottom