Where were you born related to where you live now?

See thread title

• Total voters

SouthernKing

crickety cricket
As a corollary to the other birth threads, why not?
Me, I was born in East Tennessee but currently live in SW Pennsylvania.

Warpus, you made a mistake in your vote. As you have shown us, you now live in Poland. Poland is in Canada. Clearly you should have voted "In the same country but in a different state/province."

:mischief:

I was born in Europe and live in North America.

Oooh! I've moved .132 miles!

Warpus, you made a mistake in your vote. As you have shown us, you now live in Poland. Poland is in Canada. Clearly you should have voted "In the same country but in a different state/province."

:mischief:

His map looks pretty legit to me.

Born in Baltimore; live in Albuquerque.

I was born in Olympia, but now live an hour west on the coast.

Different country, same continent.

I was born in Seattle (Washington) and now I live in Sun Valley (Idaho), which is about 650 miles apart from each other

I'm currently one county over from where I was born.

Born in a small-town hospital on the west coast of Norway (closest hospital to the semi-rural area where my parents lived at the time, maybe a half-hour's drive from their house; we later moved a bit further out on the coast, about an hour from the first house). Due to the vagaries of love and work I now live on the suburban outskirts of the capital city (technically outside the city itself but who do they think they're kidding?) which puts me about an 8-hour drive away from my point of origin. (Well, six and a half hours, theoretically. More like 8 hours in practice unless you drive under perfect conditions with nobody else on the road.)

Top Bottom