1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Where's Aulric?

Discussion in 'Orbis Modmod' started by Xanthippus, Dec 20, 2010.

1. Xanthippus

Xanthippus Warlord

I just downloaded Orbis recently after playing RiFE for awhile and getting sick of all the crashing. Let me say that both modmods are brilliant in their own ways. It would be perfect if the two teams collaborated to bring the best of both together.

Anyway, my question is about the Illians. I have been playing them for awhile now, long enough to found the White Hand religion, but I am yet to see Aulric. I've looked through the civilopedia, but I only see Aulric Ascended listed under the heroes section, and can't find any techs that allow him to be built/summoned. So I was wondering if anyone could tell me how I can do so? Thanks!

2. PPQ_Purple

PPQ_Purple Techpriest Engineer

I have not plaid orbis in a while but I think there is a ritual you have to complete to make him ascend. Check for any Illian specific rituals.

3. Valkrionn

Valkrionn The Hamster King

Auric does not spawn as a unit in Orbis, unlike in RifE. ;)

Auric Ascended can be created through the Ascension ritual.