Wheres my resources ?

Krowbar

Chieftain
i just got conquests and have all the patches but when i link to things like sugar,tobacco etc.. it doesnt show them anywhere whats up with that ? any help would be great

sugar and tobacco are bonus resources in the same catagory as cows and wheat. they are not luxuries and thus do not provide happiness.

Krowbar said:
i just got conquests and have all the patches but when i link to things like sugar,tobacco etc.. it doesnt show them anywhere whats up with that ? any help would be great

Following what Rysingsun said, you can see luxuries and strategic resources on the F2 screen. Bonus resources, however, just help the square they are located in, so their effects are felt by the workers working those squares (actually, by the city).

Breunor

now i feel like a fool sorry i hope i can find more things wrong so i dont liik like a fool again oh well live and learn thanks guys have a good one. stay cool......................

Krowbar said:
now i feel like a fool
Oh, please don't feel that way. I couldn't figure out the sugar, tobacco or bananas at first either. I had the very same question. :)

Top Bottom