Where's the answers??

TM Moot

King
Forgive me if I have missed it (in which case can some kind soul point me in the right direction please), but I thought weeks (months?) ago that G&K questions where submitted to Dennis Shirk AND also to some Developers (via 2KGreg poss?) at some conference or other...

My question is....where are the responses/answers?:confused:

I fail to see what the point is at this point. Its less then 8 days until the game is released.

because a lot of forumers made the effort to ask questions, the mods made the effort to collate and pass them on...i think it is a poor show if there is no response :(

(i am aware that certain questions will now be superfluous, but i'd still like to know what was asked and the responses)

It just is extremely upsetting that we have received barely ANY new information in the past weeks (even month?) that our forumers didn't find from other previewed articles. These questions took a lot of work from all aspects (submitters, mods who read them, people who tried to get the 2K people to answer them at the last conference) of the forum, and if we could get some answers, maybe from the podcasts, then I think many people would feel much better about what we know about this game. Hopefully those podcasts will come out before the game does.

because a lot of forumers made the effort to ask questions, the mods made the effort to collate and pass them on...i think it is a poor show if there is no response :(

(i am aware that certain questions will now be superfluous, but i'd still like to know what was asked and the responses)

Yeah, pretty sure it's a poor show either way at this stage.

Though the answers would still be nice.

I find the marketing strategy rather novel, but who knows, maybe they've found that disappointing people's expectations works for them. :dunno:

Yeah, pretty sure it's a poor show either way at this stage.

Though the answers would still be nice.

I find the marketing strategy rather novel, but who knows, maybe they've found that disappointing people's expectations works for them. :dunno:

It's sad, really. It was a novel and wonderful idea that would have been awesome if handled correctly.

It's hard not to criticise, however, when a PR-reachout like this is bungled so horribly.

It's hard not to criticise, however, when a PR-reachout like this is bungled so horribly.
... Unless, of course, their PR resources have been sacrificed to the gods of quality content.

Marketing: it isn't wise to trust it anyway. It has earned too much cynicism in my book (I am NOT singling out Take2, though they have earned their share).

Are you sure? I know there are numerous pages of questions and queries, but I didn't think the 'selected' 10 questions were every listed?

One of the CFC mods added the list of 10 selected questions back to the first post of that thread last week.

Some of the questions have already been answered, or at least partly answered. It might not have much of a point anymore.

Top Bottom