1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Where's the sulphur?

Discussion in 'Bugs and Crashes' started by gigablaster83, Feb 9, 2013.

1. gigablaster83

gigablaster83 Chieftain

Hi boys! I want to explain my trouble. Every time I start a game, I use the "tectonics" map. But in this map I don't find any sulphur and any obsidian resources. Do you have any solutions? :confused:

2. Dancing Hoskuld

Dancing Hoskuld Warlord

Welcome to c2c and CFC.

I think you are just being unlucky. I also play on tectonics and usually get one or two of both resources. I play on huge maps.

3. gigablaster83

gigablaster83 Chieftain

Thank you for your reply.;) But I think that I'm very unlucky, because it's since version 24 (or before, I don't remember) that I have this trouble. For example in my last game there is only one resource of sulphur in the entire wolrd. If the tectonics map is not the cause of this trouble, I don't know why I have this trouble every time.

EDIT: I play on giant map.

4. JosEPh_II

JosEPh_II TBS WarLord

Try a different map for comparison.

JosEPh

5. gigablaster83

gigablaster83 Chieftain

Ok, I'll try this. Thank you ;)

6. gigablaster83

gigablaster83 Chieftain

Ok, I have made a new game, still with tectonics map, but now with 60% of water instead of 70%. Well, now I have 2 resources of sulphur in my own territory :). I think the trouble is solved. Thanks to all. :goodjob:

7. jwsports

jwsports Chieftain

I have noticed the same thing with not enough sulfur in my games. I played a small game recently that only had 2 sulfurs. I had uped the game from 5 civs to 10 civs so the two with sulfur ran rough shot over the other 8, including me. Is there a way that we can change the amount of sulfur on a map via its map script. Even in the games that i get sulfur i was usually the only one, I even played a map once that had NO sulfur at all.

8. Dancing Hoskuld

Dancing Hoskuld Warlord

You "just" need to change the Bonus XML - look at the modiki (if its working) on how.