[WHFB Fantasy] Woodelves Army

seZereth

FfH´s art monk(ey)
Hi there, Ploe and me decided to split up the elves, he finishes High elves, i took the Wood elves. But I choose to use a lower poly alternative than Ploe did with this one. Nevertheless i used the warriors and the archers head, Thank you very very much Chalid for your effort. this makes sooo many things sooo much easier ;)

Ok, i hope these guys arent tooo muscled for elves, but hell they are the glade guard, they should at least be able to cut through something! (please, no comments on this ;) ... but if someone can achieve a less bulky look without messing the nif up, i would highly appreciate if he could post it here)
Furthermore i only skinned the ears, no need for an extra mesh here i think. the look of the face is elfish enough for me.
The rest of the elves will follow as soon as i have time to do them :p
Also keep an eye open for Part 2, 3 and perhaps 4 of the Revenge of the Woods.

The Glade Riders zips include 2 animation kfm files, which have to be copied into their folder and should be related to in the xml files. (cause they let the companion cavalry model do one time the spear sticking, other time the sword slashing)

P.S: Screenswhots had to be made quickly, so dont judge these by looking at the screens ;)

Attachments

• glade guards.zip
    124 KB · Views: 233
  • Gladeriders.zip
    269.1 KB · Views: 255
  • Eternal Guards.zip
    111.3 KB · Views: 203
Woodelf Ranger, Glade Archer (2versions), Waywatchers(2versions), and a archer unit used as melee (called it glade), just for testing and your eyepleasure.

Here you can see Rabbit Whites newly designed hood. Thanks for that one (and for your cape)
Included the Art defines.xml (watch the scale !)

Woodelves ranged

Hope you like the models.
your art monk(ey) seZereth
(P.S: the hair "bug" seen on the screenie is "fixed", tell me if the cover for their mouth (waywatchers and rangers) is still bugged, would fix it then)

just for the case i need it

Well obviously I'm playing these guys as soon as they're in the game. Fear the Woodelves! ;)

But I think the Title should be Woodelf's Army, not Woodelves Army. :p

:joke:

Very nice stuff! :goodjob:
We could still use the ears of my woodelf for these too. They'll have low poly still. Just 64 active vertices more that's peanuts and makes the ears a little more recognizeable.
On the other hand I understand that could be still to much just for ears after all and they already look pretty elvish as they are now.

It looks awesome.

Leif said:
It looks awesome.

Thank you all, part2 of Woodelfs ;) Army is out

Whoa. :wow:

My army keeps getting better and better. Yay!

Great work Sez.

Sexay!

Hey SeZereth, any tips for creating formations like that (first picture, bottom right)? What's the trick?

Shqype said:
Sexay!

Hey SeZereth, any tips for creating formations like that (first picture, bottom right)? What's the trick?

well, choose the link in my signature named "regiments" :p then download it and dive into the formationsinfo.xml, where you will find a lot more coordinates and formations :p and then look at the unitinfo.xml, there you notice the meshgroups set to 10 and an officer mesh ;)

Thats all, no trick, only some amount of work i did before i started making units :p

hey do you think we could use these in my eragon mod???????
not trying to steal units or anything but its hard to find a good variety of elves out there

jamie006 said:
hey do you think we could use these in my eragon mod???????
not trying to steal units or anything but its hard to find a good variety of elves out there

Yea sure, why not, but you also can wait until FfH2 is out, i think roland designed some elves too. take which ever you like best, i publish them here in the units forum, so everyone can do with them whatever he wants, as long as he gives credits me appropriately :p

thx will give credit where its deserved ;)

Top Bottom