Which Affinity do you think you'll try first? (the unimformed gut reaction edition)

Which one are you looking forward to?

• Harmony

Votes: 86 30.1%
  • Purity

Votes: 91 31.8%
  • Supremacy

Votes: 78 27.3%
  • idk its 2 soon 2 tell

Votes: 31 10.8%

• Total voters
Although Purity is the one that relies on technology and won't enhance a person to get the results it needs, so it's closer to Iron Man if you think about it.

I'm not terribly familiar with the Marvel universe... are there any cyborg heroes in it?

Although, Iron Man does have an arc reactor cybernetically implanted to help keep him alive, and I believe after the Extremis arc doesn't he get his armor cybernetically implanted into his bones?

Out of the prominent Avengers, Iron Man is the most cybernetic, at least.

Although Purity is the one that relies on technology and won't enhance a person to get the results it needs, so it's closer to Iron Man if you think about it.

You have to remember that Harmony isn't the only one of the three that deals with genetics. Purity uses it as well to perfect the human body and genome which sounds an awful lot like the Super Soldier Serum that makes Captain America what he is, a perfect person at it's physical and perhaps mental peak.

Purity is a completely valid choice and i won't argue about that.

...but...

how in a right mind can you select Captain America over Ironman, after making that comparison? :lol:

It's Captain America dude I can't turn down Captain America during a time of war. :)

In terms of superheroes, I would split the affinities into these broad categories:

Purity

Artificially enhanced humans (Captain America, Hulk, Fantastic Four)
External weapon and armor users (Iron Man, Hawkeye, Black Widow)

Harmony

Aliens (Mar-Vell, Howard the Duck)
Artificially created human/animal hybrids (Spider-Man)
Natural born mutants (X-Men)

Supremacy

Cyborgs (Deathlok)
Living robots (Vision)
Energy People (Wonder Man)

I'm not terribly familiar with the Marvel universe... are there any cyborg heroes in it?

The Winter Soldier, I suppose, but that's not a great example because he was originally a villain. Deathlok is the same way depending on the version of Deathlok. In DC, there's Cyborg, who is part of the Justice League.

I was looking forward for supremacy more because of the increase of food that you can get..

In terms of superheroes, I would split the affinities into these broad categories:

Purity

Artificially enhanced humans (Captain America, Hulk, Fantastic Four)
External weapon and armor users (Iron Man, Hawkeye, Black Widow)

Harmony

Aliens (Mar-Vell, Howard the Duck)
Artificially created human/animal hybrids (Spider-Man)
Natural born mutants (X-Men)

Supremacy

Cyborgs (Deathlok)
Living robots (Vision)
Energy People (Wonder Man)

Well if I had to compare the affinities to Marvel Comics villains it would

Purity would be

Red Skull
Red Guardian

Harmony would be

The Leader

Supremacy would be