Which AI leaders do you think preform good in Civ5

Discussion in 'Civ5 - General Discussions' started by Mr_Burns, Dec 8, 2010.

1. Mr_Burns

Mr_Burns Chieftain

Which AI leaders preform good and why?

Personally I think Napoleon and Darius is the best players :)

Napoleon knows how to exploit his trait and goes heavy for sience, culture and expansion and still keeps a good focus on ways to win the game.

Darius also preforms well due to his trait and his love for happiness and gold.

2. ICanHasName?

ICanHasName? Warlord

Nobunaga. If there is one thing the AI is good at its throwing damaged units into battle and hoping for the best.

3. RadioLemon

RadioLemon Chieftain

(Well, I haven't played much games but,) In my opinion, it's Suleiman, because even though everyone in the game ends up hating him, he still manages to hold out and grow a empire, just not a good one..

4. ezwip

ezwip Prince

Napoleon is the only leader that I can work with. I don't know why but the guy loves me no matter what Civ I'm playing.

5. CivFart

CivFart Warlord

Japan is a good offensive player. Egypt is also a very good offensive player. Egypt is good to deal with in the diplomacy screen, somewhat cunning and pretentious.

6. EasyGoin

EasyGoin Chieftain

Well if by perform well we mean win, or try to win, then:

Darius
    Hiawatha
    Bismark
    Siam(ish)
    France(ish)

Those leaders are always the runaway civ in my games (usually play continents, i get one they get the other). Siam and France have runaway a few times, but if one of the other 3 are playing they usually dominate.

7. jagdtigerciv

jagdtigerciv Prince

Siam. Always. Drives me nuts. Must be the +50% bonus from Maritime city states.