Which alternative Egyptian leader(s) would you like to see?

Which alternative Egyptian leader would you like to have?

• Hatshepsut

Votes: 14 41.2%
  • Rameses II

Votes: 16 47.1%
  • Nefertiti/Akenaten

Votes: 10 29.4%
  • others (please specify in your reply)

Votes: 12 35.3%
  • Sneferu

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Amenhotep III

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Thutmose III

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Narmer/Menes

Votes: 6 17.6%

• Total voters
We could just make Ramesses bald like Jayavarman VII. It would save the animation team a lot of time and effort. :p
That might be the only thing that would annoy me more than Cleo. :p

That might be the only thing that would annoy me more than Cleo. :p

Ohh please no shaved-smooth head Ramsey. The crown in V suits him quite well actually, as I recall, it is the blue war crown?

Maybe he can change his crown from peace to war at different circumstances, showing his baldness in the way.

And I favor a younger Ramsey. He sounds like my father back in V, making me chill every time I hear.

Ohh please no shaved-smooth head Ramsey. The crown in V suits him quite well actually, as I recall, it is the blue war crown?

Maybe he can change his crown from peace to war at different circumstances, showing his baldness in the way.

And I favor a younger Ramsey. He sounds like my father back in V, making me chill every time I hear.
If Ramesses' iconography is to be believed, he still looked young and fit in his 90s. :lol:

Was quite tempted to vote for all of them since they could all be interesting choices! I ended up picking Thutmose III, Narmer, and under other I added Senusret III. I do like Hatshepsut and Rameses II a lot and would love to see them again, but I thought I should probably reel in my greed a little bit as far as the votes are concerned. I must admit that I'd be interested to see how Narmer is portrayed and how they depict the differences between the first Pharaoh and the last Pharaoh.

It is a little bit unfair because Narmer/Meneswas not available for long.
The best we start here again from the beginning with all the great suggestions.

It is a little bit unfair because Narmer/Meneswas not available for long.
The best we start here again from the beginning with all the great suggestions.

Emmm actually we dont know it is long or short, due to they lived in very far away past, where evidence of any history are super scarce. Menes/Narmer maybe the same one with some of the successors, as they tend to have many throne names... So yeah, that great uncertainty undermines his portrayal. We'd better go back to leaders with richer sources.

Top Bottom