Which China is the Best China?

Which China is the Best China?

• People's Republic of China

Votes: 20 21.7%
  • Republic of China (Taiwan)

Votes: 24 26.1%
  • Hong Kong Special Administrative Zone (HKSAR)

Votes: 11 12.0%
  • Qing Dynasty

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Reformed Republic of China (Japanese Puppet)

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • You spell "West Korea' wrong!

Votes: 28 30.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The free one on the Island. But the people in the other one are fine too, just sadly oppressed.

While it's an issue between China and Taiwan, of course, I just think it's overall frivolous and pointless for both those nations and the world to try to pretend there are "multiple Chinas" anymore. And I don't actually know if the poll is meant to indicate real political movements or beliefs that older historical states should be restored but if so, I'd say that's pretty crazy as well. (except possibly the case for Tibet/far western territory of China which actually isn't mentioned...)

I don't really know what life is like in HKSAR, so I'll have to go with Taiwan.

While it's an issue between China and Taiwan, of course, I just think it's overall frivolous and pointless for both those nations and the world to try to pretend there are "multiple Chinas" anymore. And I don't actually know if the poll is meant to indicate real political movements or beliefs that older historical states should be restored but if so, I'd say that's pretty crazy as well. (except possibly the case for Tibet/far western territory of China which actually isn't mentioned...)

For Tibet and Uighur regions, the "best China" controversy is not applicable, they should have a "China or independence" contest.

North Korea is bes-

Oh wait, your talking about China, never mind.

If I had to choose, HK.

But really, each area has a lot to teach the others.

Freedom and all that mushy stuff: RoC
Actual relevance, power, glory, etc.: PRC

Enough said. :p Democracy is pointless if it is not well-armed!

Taiwan has been part of China since time immemorial!

We need to get rid of those commies and let Taiwan rule the mainland as a whole.

This discussion is rather pointless, as all Chinas fail in comparison to the almighty Best Korea! :goodjob:

Top Bottom