[Which Civ] Earth Map

Marx

Warlord
Most of my Games are games on the earth map. biggest land mass to have an high score game.

My question is: What Civilization do you prefer on the Earth Map?

I've three favourites:

For setting up an huge World Power is use the Russians, with sometimes having the luck of two settlers in the beginning. Russians are at an superb starting location with a good change of kicking a couple of civs in your first turns (Greek, Mongol, Egyptian, Babylonian, French/German or even the Indian or Chinese Civilization). That conquering campaign can give your knowledge a enormious impuls.. On your way you'll find some goody huts for cash, joining tribes, scrolls of wisdom or Barbarians (not of much use) If I want to win a game I play the Russians..

Sometimes I play with the English (most times on Warlord). Make a properious city of london, be the leader in science (hard to be the first with all technology). If your TechPortfolio is complete you can start conquering the west of Europe (and the rest of the world) It's hard, but challanging!!

In my race for the Perfect City (size of 42 with as much wonders as possible) I usually play the Aztecs. In the Northern of America you can build an city that has only grasslands surrounding. Normally I 'civilize' the whole continent.. But the Special treatment is for my Supercity (normally it's named Chapultapec)

So tell about your favourite Civs :d

I like the Zulus. Africa is easily defendable placing a unit where the Suez canal should be. So you then have plenty of land to expand on and build a powerhouse civ.

Top Bottom