Votes: 3 5.7%
  • Spain

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Sweden

Votes: 6 11.3%

• Total voters

Botswana

Chieftain
Out of all of the DLCs and Gods and Kings, which leader screen do you like the most? Theodora's is probably my favorite.

Kamehameha certainly has the best leader screen, just LOVE the waves and the music and the hat's kinda cool, too. :lol:

Babylon has to be the best throwing down his cup and saying the best phrases.

I vote for the Aztecs!!! Err, no, I don't vote for the Aztecs, they're not in. Then Inca.
No, seriously, seeing Montezuma gives me the idea that... something will start to happen, at some stage in the game, sooner or later.

I like Queen Isabella's start screen- the motoin of it, and the realistic way she looks towards you and starts into her machine-gun spanish welcome. :D

On the flip side, they made Harald Bluetooth look like a pure goofy cartoon character. Rather on the silly side.

I really like screen of Celts and I think Boudicca is very pretty^^
I also like Korea and Mongolia leader screens
I dislike Sweden and Netherlands

Out of the expansion civs, i picked Babylon, and it's Songhai overall. My beef is, because I am playing in stereoscopic mode on my asus monitor, many leader screens pop out, which is only a problem, when you are reading a text that does not pop out (this means always, as I usually rather read the text than adore the pictures). Babylon is a good "aquarium-style-screen" (aquarium style meaning no, or only few pop-outs) and Songhai is a fantastic one, making good use of space through little sparks. Polynesia is not bad also, but the back of the screen looks very "cardboardy" in 3D; like a cheap school theater production or a museum exhibit.

I love Askia's nonchalance despite the burning city behind him, and Monty's screen is pretty cool (especially the way the crowd cheers and boos), but of the options I would say the Mayans or The Incans.

Sweden's screen bothers me, Gustav's inaccurate beard and the weird flames in the background.

The best screen has to be psycho Monty, but alas he isn't here.

Harald gave me a few good laughs, so I voted for him. But I don't mind looking at Dido and Theodora.

I agree with the posters above that Nebby and Monty are awesome, but Askia is a bit over the top, and having a burning city in the background every time you meet him is just odd and disturbing.

every time Mongolia comes to me my heart sinks, because it sounds and looks like he has a mental disability, and I just want to help the poor guy out.

every game I've played with him all he does is attack city states, and just kind of does his own thing.

Top Bottom