Which Civ/leader best suits your playstyle?

That's why I never play random. :D Heaven knows I'd have gotten stuck with some warmonger civ like Zulu, Mongols, or Alexander every time. :p
Its good to know that Vietnam isn't a warmonger civ, particularly with all its unique abilities. :)

Its good to know that Vietnam isn't a warmonger civ, particularly with all its unique abilities. :)
It's a very flexible civ, but most of its combat bonuses are oriented for a strong defense. I'd call it more of a Culture civ than anything else.

Since I really avoid religion like plague in this iteration of Civ, only Netherlands, Rome and Korea are playable for me. All very versatile and can adapt to almost any terrain (terrain = lack of meaningful mountains).

All the flavor that other civ gives are ranging from "fun" to "okay", but they get old really quickly, especially if you play like me, where I pick certain maps and re-play them until I'm satisfied with the victory turn #. A goog example is Qin. Early wonders – nice. But there are just a few that I actually want, even in a culture game.

That's why I never play random. :D Heaven knows I'd have gotten stuck with some warmonger civ like Zulu, Mongols, or Alexander every time. :p

I more often than not do random civ, but if I really don't like what shows up I just hit restart. 😋

Cree. I like to go for different victory types every game and I always had success with them.

Top Bottom