Which Civ's First Look Video Will We Get next? (Week of July 25)

Which Civ's First Look Video Will We Get Week next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think other.

It's about time to throw in a curve ball and preview a new or rarer civ.

Don't really see how people can claim to see a pattern with only a few data points. We get two First Look videos each week, that's all we know

Don't really see how people can claim to see a pattern with only a few data points. We get two First Look videos each week, that's all we know

Yeah, I agree; if you plotted the points on a graph, no clear pattern would emerge, I am fairly sure.

Didn't Ed Beach say they were going to release something on religion in about a month? That was a month ago. I think religion will be linked with a Civilization. Not sure which one?

As far as teasing markets goes, India is possibly next.

Given the nice clean shot of (probably) Trajan, Rome makes sense on the 'Civs we have already teased' metric

I think it will be the Aztecs. We've had two Asian civs, One European, One North African/Mediterranean, and our first civ was American, I feel like we're due for a return to the New World

The civs and game mechanics are supposed to be released in a predestined order, which is already established, I think. Those movies are probably already made. Each movie can only show what already is made public and with info that was supposed to be new in that movie. Even if stuff got leaked in between these movies like the leader head poster, they can't do much about it. So I doubt we will see Brazil next while fighting Spain and Kongo if Spain and Kongo aren't teased yet in their own movie. So if for example Brazil is the next in the release order you see them with their civ specific stuff and enemies that we already know like China or Egypt.

Each movie can only show what already is made public and with info that was supposed to be new in that movie. Even if stuff got leaked in between these movies like the leader head poster, they can't do much about it. So I doubt we will see Brazil next while fighting Spain and Kongo if Spain and Kongo aren't teased yet in their own movie. So if for example Brazil is the next in the release order you see them with their civ specific stuff and enemies that we already know like China or Egypt.

We still have no idea what exactly America's UA is about. England was also a surprise

Spain, India or Aztecs as all three are lead by the same people (assumingly Isabella of Castille leads Spain again). and we've been given glimpse of each so far. (with Russia, which we could also get).

was expecting France last week so I'll go for them again this week

If I were to bet, I would say that tomorrow we will get First Look: Religion, or something similar, followed next week by Spain, a civ that presumably makes use of those mechanics. Ed said that we would be getting a more detailed look at religion in the middle of this month, and it is about that time.

If I were to bet, I would say that tomorrow we will get First Look: Religion, or something similar, followed next week by Spain, a civ that presumably makes use of those mechanics. Ed said that we would be getting a more detailed look at religion in the middle of this month, and it is about that time.

Excellent point.

I'm not sure why some people are still proposing France. The only reason it was popular last week was Bastille Day. Now that ship has sailed. France will come after they do the Espionage First Look is my guess.

India is another strong contender for big religious civ this time round, so I can imagine them definitely following a first look: religion video. Spain could still be a largely exploration, colonisation and combat focussed civ

We've only seen "classic" civs so far, so I'm thinking it might be about time to show some of the less orthodox ones. I'm hoping for my home country. :D

We've only seen "classic" civs so far, so I'm thinking it might be about time to show some of the less orthodox ones. I'm hoping for my home country. :D

Well, if you're from Russia, I would definitely consider that a classic civ.

Top Bottom