Which Civ's First Look Video Will We Get next?

Which Civ will be in the next first look video? (Aug 9th poll)

• Arabia

Votes: 12 5.6%
  • Germany

Votes: 42 19.4%
  • Greece

Votes: 18 8.3%
  • India

Votes: 23 10.6%
  • Kongo

Votes: 15 6.9%
  • Poland

Votes: 8 3.7%
  • Rome

Votes: 57 26.4%
  • Russia

Votes: 11 5.1%
  • Spain

Votes: 10 4.6%
  • Sumeria

Votes: 14 6.5%
  • Another Civ (E1, C1 or other)

Votes: 6 2.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SMcM

Emperor
Which Civ do you think will be the next to get a first look video? Not necessarily next weeks video (could be a first look at an aspect of gameplay instead).

I'm thinking, with the unexpected reveal of Scythia (I think few were expecting that to be the next video), Kongo seems more likely than it did before. Continuing the outside Europe theme at the moment (Brazil, Scythia), i think that India is also a good bet.

Edit: Oops- I meant to write B1, not E1 in the 'other' box.

I voted for India, but it seems like there's no possible way to narrow down the remaining field.

I'm sure there's no way to know, as there seems to be no pattern (today was perfect for Trajan), but if I keep voting Rome, I'm bound to be right at least once.

I voted Sumeria.

I wrote the name of each civ on a piece of paper, folded it, placed it in a bucket, shook the bucket, picked a folded piece, opened it up, read the name, and it's Arabia.

Voted Poland. At this point everything is possible and we got Brazil and Scythia. I also think it won't be dominating Rome because Firaxis is trolling us, seeing such polls and wanting to surprise us :p

At the current rate it may as well turn out Rome will be the last revealed civ :p

I think you missed my sarcasm linking to the line above :p

Also could be first double leader screen ;)

Yup. The sarcasm went completely over my head:D.

If we say it enough, it'll happen eventually. :lol:

Well, they'll all be revealed eventually, but my fear is that they will decide to leave the Romans till last; the more the demand, the longer the wait. Perhaps we need to start pretending we don't even want Rome in the game.

Rome? That is so 2010. I for one would welcome the Italian Empire, under the capable hands of Il Duce.

Top Bottom