Which civs would you like to see in the possible next expansion?

altayrneto

Prince
I'm out of Civfanatics by months, and now I came back and discovered that there are leaks of a possible new expansion! As we still don't have any official information, and all we can do is to supose, which civs do you suppose that they will add? I believe that they will release 8 new civs and one additional leader to a civilization from vanilla, as they did in Rise and Fall. These are the ones that I would like to see (but I'm not so confident...):

1- The Maori
2- The Mayan
3- The Ottomans
4- Mali
5- Portugal
6- Babylonia
7- Carthage
8- The Incans
And Eleanor of Aquitane as leader of France/England (both are possible)

all of them. :p

I seriously doubt we are going to see the Incans this time around. And that's okay. Mayans will probably make an appearance. I have my doubts Babylon will come as well.

1. Maori: they are in the game in some fashion, so may as well get this out of the way.
2. Mayan
3. Ottomans
4. Mali (was really expecting them in R&F).
5. Carthage is a good choice
6. Italy: now I got this notion in my head, can't get it out. I want to see how it turns out
7. Sioux or perhaps a Southwest NA civ.
8. Austria in some form
9. Vietnam- doubtful with Khmer in but who knows
10. and the France/England alternate leader

all of them. :p

I seriously doubt we are going to see the Incans this time around. And that's okay. Mayans will probably make an appearance. I have my doubts Babylon will come as well.

1. Maori: they are in the game in some fashion, so may as well get this out of the way.
2. Mayan
3. Ottomans
4. Mali (was really expecting them in R&F).
5. Carthage is a good choice
6. Italy: now I got this notion in my head, can't get it out. I want to see how it turns out
7. Sioux or perhaps a Southwest NA civ.
8. Austria in some form
9. Vietnam- doubtful with Khmer in but who knows
10. and the France/England alternate leader

Why do you doubt the reappearance of the Incas? Because of the Mapuche?

Many, but I believe we'll get eight Civs and one alternative leader. Note that the mysterious blonde leader is not included, since I really don't dare to guess who she is nor which Civ could she lead.

1, Portugal
2, Ottoman Empire
3, Mali
4, Inca
5, Maya
6, Ethiopia
7, Carthage
8, Some Polynesian Civ (Takes place of Byzantium)
9. Alternative leader of Egypt

The only civ I care about is Vietnam. I feel like Vietnam is one of those highly requested civs to come to the Civ series and I think it is absolutely worthy of inclusion and would make an incredibly interesting addition. Any other civs that get added would just be nice extras to me :p

1. Polynesia
2. Normandy/Franks (I agree, I think the blonde leader is Eleanor of Aquitane, especially after reading more about her)
3. Ottomans
4. Portugal
5. Carthage (Dido)
6. Mali
7. Bulgaria or another EE civ
8. Italy or Austria
9. I think the bonus will be alternate leaders for England and America

I'd like to see Vietnam, I think they're a possibility too

2. Normandy/Franks (I agree, I think the blonde leader is Eleanor of Aquitane, especially after reading more about her)

I don't think it would make sense for Eleanor of Aquitaine to lead a Norman or Frankish Civ....

1. Maori
2. Maya
3. Mali (Mansa Musa)
4. Alt. leader for Mali (Askia)
5. Inca
6. Byzantium
7. Portugal
8. Sweden
9. Morocco

Not including the blonde leader

Honestly, I'm happy with the civs we got and I wouldn't even mind if they give us 8 never before seen civs. The return of some fan favorites would be nice though.

What I want:
Ottomans
Venice
Sweden
Portugal

Extra leaders for America, France, China

What I feel we are getting:

From America: Sioux and Inca
From Africa: Mali
From western Europe: Portugal
From mediterranean: Ottoman, Italy, Byzantium
From pacific: Maori

Extra leader: Napoleon for France (I think new leader for France and Egypt are most fan requested)

Italy! Long overdue, should be like Greece a representation of the Italian states with multiple leaders for different city states. Either just renaissance/medieval leaders or one from that period and one for the risorgimento.

Probably the ottomans, a classic.

I'm hoping Argentina or Chile or some other south American state.

Would not mind Maya

One more African civ, likely Ethiopia or Mali

I'm hoping something from eastern Europe or some ancient European civ like the goths.

No to the Sioux please. :rolleyes: I rather have the Iroquois return than the Sioux.

I don't want the first Amerindian Civ from the US in Civ6 to be a buffalo-hunting, tipi-living Plains Indian people. It's so stereotypical. Give me the Choctaw, Powhatan, or the Iroquois.

What I expect to see;
Portugal: Is the given European one.
Ottomans: prime Civ to represent Anatolia and probably needed more than the Greek Byzantines.
Mali-West Africa has no Civs.
Polynesia/Maori: In the leaks. Most likely Maori, but could be another. Small chance it is called Polynesia but it better not be.
Inca: Nothing against the Mapuche but South America isn't complete without them.
Maya: Why can't we have both?
Italy or Austria: Austria has a good female leader and Italy would be new.
Assyria or Babylon or Carthage: Assyria isn't represented by a city-state but the others have been staples so it's anybody's guesses.
China alternate leader no matter what the leaks say and to not leave East Asia out.

I don't think it would make sense for Eleanor of Aquitaine to lead a Norman or Frankish Civ....

I'm sure you're right, I just think both of those civs would be cool :D It would be interesting to see her as an alt leader for France and England though. Of course it could turn out she's another leader entirely.

1. Sweden
2. Austria/Bohemia/Hungary
3. Incas
4. Maori/Polynesia
5. Ottomans
6. Assyria
7. Mali
8. Carthage
+ alt leader for England, because of Vicky being a queen of the United Kingdom

5 out of 19 vanilla leaders were female, and from Rise and Fall 3 female rulers out of 9, so there must be some civs that have realistic chance of a lady boss.

What I want

- Inca
- Maya
- Ottomans
- Maori
- Tlingit
- Ethiopia
- Carthage
- Assyria
- Hittites (I'd rather take a new Civ over an alt leader tbf. Picking just nine new civs I want included is hard enough)

What I think we'll get
- Maori/Polynesia
- Ottomans
- Assyria
- Italy
- Ethiopia
- Portugal
- Vietnam
- Byzantium
- French Alt Leader

What we'll probably get:

- Aquitaine
- Hyksos
- Saint Kitts & Nevis
- Zapotecs
- Tupi
- Somalia
- Seljuks
- Palmyra
- Byzantium

What I want:

1. Maori (Hongi Hika)
2. Haudenosaunee (Jigonhsasee)
3. Maya (Lady Six Sky)
4. Inca (Pachacuti)
5. Ethiopia (Emperor Menelik II)
6. Mali (Mansa Musa)
7. Benin (Idia)
8. Hittites (Puduhepa)
9. Ottomans (Suleiman)

New leader for Egypt: Senusret III.

I strongly suspect we will get at least 1, if not 2 European civs though. Not that I would *like* that but we have seen Civ VI's preoccupation with populating Europe rather more heavily than other continents, so...

Top Bottom