Which Custom Game Options Do You Play With?

What Custom Game Options do you play with?

• Revolutions

Votes: 32 68.1%
  • BarbarianCiv

Votes: 30 63.8%
  • Revolutions Exposed

Votes: 29 61.7%
  • Usable Mountains

Votes: 40 85.1%
  • Fixed Borders

Votes: 26 55.3%
  • Surround and Destroy

Votes: 35 74.5%
  • Multiple Production

Votes: 41 87.2%
  • Advanced Diplomacy

Votes: 45 95.7%
  • Unlimited Wonders

Votes: 21 44.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
First, thanks for the Unlimited Wonders choice in your mod. I am one who DOES use it.

Second, I use most of the other mods. I haven't tried Fixed Borders yet but will in my next game. I don't think it will suit my style of play since I like to build my civilization's culture. However, it will be cool to see how I adapt....

Third, I have only used Revolutions once. It seemed to be too much for my computer to handle as more and more civilizations were created. I do like the idea and also want to try it again some time. Incidentally, I don't remember ever reading about "Revolutions Exposed" until I saw this thread -- what is Revolutions Exposed?

Incidentally, I don't remember ever reading about "Revolutions Exposed" until I saw this thread -- what is Revolutions Exposed?

I believe it has something to do with exposing the causes of Revolutions to the players so they can play smarter.

I stopped using Fixed Borders, because despite the realism, it was too unbalancing.
Plus, it really annoys me that every time I conquer an enemy, all their sea resources have been claimed by my war allies, and I can't get them back.

I switched to Unlimited Wonders only recently, and I wish there was an option to have Unlimited World Wonders, and Limited National Wonders.
The trouble I found with Limited Wonders is that I never end up building any of the Wonders that obsolete.

If someone can find a way to keep obsolete Wonders from counting against the limit, I'd switch back to Limited Wonders in a heartbeat.

Top Bottom