Which goverment type for war???

noni

Chieftain
Hi there
i am playin at the esaiest level, and wanted to ask which goverment type is the best for war??. I am at the moment at Communism.

thanks
noni:)

It depends on who started it. Republics and Democracies aren't too bad IF AND ONLY IF someone else starts the war against you, and it doesn't drag on forever. (Republics are a bit easier than Democracies in this respect.) If you want to start a war, I've heard Communism is the best...but I usually only start wars pre-industrial age, so for me Monarchy is the one I usually wage war under.

I always try to stay under democracy, and at the worst, republic. This allows you to maintain your research, because of the bonus commerce of these governments. If I had a choice between monarchy or communism though, I would probably go with monarchy. This allows you to rush build temples with gold, instead of pop rushing under communism in a city that has probably been either pop rushed or drafted from by the AI. If you continue the trend, you will end up with a size 1 city that needs an entertainer for the rest of the game.

thanks for your help (i try to stay at Communism, till i´vr cleared my continent, hope it will be soon, then i will take demo.)

noni:cool:

Top Bottom