Votes: 32 43.8%
  • Big business

Votes: 27 37.0%
  • Bigdog5994 (the niether option)

Votes: 14 19.2%

• Total voters

bigdog5994

Lady Day
Big government or big business and it would be nice to hear your explanation for your answer

They're pretty much the same thing: big institutions filled with powerful people who flex their power to gain more power.

like me with women! but i always have power over them

It's not possible to answer this without knowing how you define evil.

Please clarify.

-Elgalad

Throughout history it has been shown that big government is way worse than big business - look at all the genocide and the repression of the people for example. Big government is inversely proportional to freedom, the opposite goes for big business.

I would like to compare the two this way. Big governments are far more likely to kill off tons of people either indiscriminately or in a discriminate manner and also repress people. On the other hand, big businesses are far more likely to sell off children's organs to zoos for profit and also repress people.

Neither or both, depending on how cynical you are.

No contest.

They're pretty much the same thing: big institutions filled with powerful people who flex their power to gain more power.

You summarized it quite nice.

Without checks and balances anything becomes dangerous, even God-fearing churches :jesus:

both are bad, but Big Business is a little worse, considering that the end goal is profit.

Companies often are out only to make money, not worry about worker and consumer rights. Government, well at least you can vote against them.

But both are horrid options.

Mircrosoft vs. USSR.

Hmmm......

Wrong!!!:nono:

Big Goverment means a government that is big, inneficient, bureaucratic and interferes too much on a capitalist economy.

Using the expression Big Government as a synonym of totalitarian state is 100% wrong.

Big Goverment means a government that is big, inneficient, bureaucratic and interferes too much on a capitalist economy.

Using the expression Big Government as a synonym of totalitarian state is 100% wrong.

Those two examples are very similar.

But I will say that a government can much, much easier work to suppress people. Looking back in history, the contest isn't even close.

Big government or big business and it would be nice to hear your explanation for your answer

Edit: i misspelled government and neither in the poll can a mod please fix it?
Big government. At least when you have a big business, it can be reigned in by the government. But who ever heard of big business reigning in big government?

Big government. At least when you have a big business, it can be reigned in by the government. But who ever heard of big business reigning in big government?

uhh....

Gilded Age?

Top Bottom