Which is your favourite era of the game?

Which is your favourite era?

• Ancient

Votes: 19 23.8%
  • Classical

Votes: 10 12.5%
  • Medieval

Votes: 13 16.3%
  • Renaissance

Votes: 15 18.8%
  • Industrial

Votes: 9 11.3%
  • Modern

Votes: 12 15.0%
  • Don't have one

Votes: 2 2.5%

• Total voters
Classic. First siege units join the warfare, Alphabet backfills outdated techs and teching from here becomes a matter of acquiring trade goods to keep pace while the military units of the era helps you pull ahead. A fine time to accumulate advantage

It's pretty much a tossup for me between Renaissance and Industrial. I voted Renaissance because that's when the first really good naval units come.

It was ancient or classical for me but I decided to go for classical. I like the early game really much. I find classical era the most interesting era in history too so it keeps the game interesting.

MODERN! I love the music and it's the era I've least played as I stop the game at half or so eventually, so it gives yet now the taste of new.

I have no favorite era. I enjoy all of the eras, though most games are finished before the modern era. Depending upon map size most of my games end either in the Renaissance or Industrial era.

Jumping on the industrial wagon / train / tank / youknowwhatimean :)
I like the first eras too, though been playing them to death by now, the industrial and modern eras (in a good game where the AI doesnt runaround with bows), are just more "worldy" with great diplomacy and cool units.

Top Bottom