• Napoleon

Votes: 8 4.5%
  • Man Musa

Votes: 13 7.3%
  • Julius

Votes: 1 0.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Whats wrong with civs that attack you? They give your units experience and all which lets you customize them in cool ways. I love monty. If you dont wanna bother with a war then his tribute demands are not usually unreasonable. the civs i HATE are the ones with these nasty creativity so their stupid borders expand and take all your resources and when you cant stand it anymore and decide to destroy them you lose absolutely all your trade routes and it takes friggen forever to march in their lands. Also those obnoxious industrious civs who steal all the wonders that you actually need. Stupid civs that steal my colossus even tho they have only 1 or 2 crappy coastal cities.

What's wrong with civs that build wonders for you? They build the wonders, you go capture them, and that lets you use your hammers on all sorts of other things.

Just different playstyles. I don't mind war, it's just a lot easier when you get to declare it so you're prepared. Civs that attack you don't let you plan things out the way you like. Civs that build your wonders don't let you plan things out the way you like.

i Voted Alexnder, caus he attacks me for no reason and you must have been so angry about him you spelt his name wrong in the poll :D

I hate that guy... The fact he claims to be Greek just makes things worse, stupid Macedonian... :mad:

I am most annoyed at Shaka and Alexander. Those two are nasty oppertunisits. If you're going to hate me, I'd rather you do so upfront.

I'm surprised to see Isabella got all those votes. I don't how she is in the game as an AI. Since i'm almost always Spain. Maybe I'll put her in a game, and see how it ends up.

Top Bottom