Which map?

DanX2007

Chieftain
Hello.

I've always wondered about these two maps:

TAM - 24 civs - Full Mediterranean

TAM Mediterranean - 24 civs - Huge

Which of these maps is the one recommended for play? (I.E. Which one is bigger? Which one is more balanced? etc. (Either way, I commend the time/skills put in to making both of those maps))

(And an unrelated question: Are there vassals in TAM? I took a quick look at the tech tree and didn't see anything, but I may have overlooked it.)

Hello.

I've always wondered about these two maps:

TAM - 24 civs - Full Mediterranean

TAM Mediterranean - 24 civs - Huge

Which of these maps is the one recommended for play? (I.E. Which one is bigger? Which one is more balanced? etc. (Either way, I commend the time/skills put in to making both of those maps))

(And an unrelated question: Are there vassals in TAM? I took a quick look at the tech tree and didn't see anything, but I may have overlooked it.)

Both 24 civ maps are huge size and roughly about the same.
The TAM Med 24 huge is the most recent version made by Ambrox and the one I use for testing and is considered the current version, whereas the other was carried over from pre BTS versions.

The vassals are not working as of yet though the option is available in the custom game menu. the diplomacy codes have not been updated to take advantage of this feature.

Just wondering about maps. There are older version of smaller maps (covers the whole europe/mediteranians, not the eastern/central/western). However, those maps has different resources placement than the huge map. Are you going to re-vamp/remake the smaller sized maps?

Afaik, there are no plans, unless someone else want to work on maps.

Not making any promises here, but upon his return (hopefully this week), Laurino may want to revisit some of the maps with the team (resurrected).... ;)

Top Bottom