Which new Wonder are you looking forward to the most?

Which new Wonder are you looking forward to the most?

• Apostolic Palace

Votes: 60 52.6%
  • Cristo Redentor

Votes: 17 14.9%
  • Mausoleum of Maussollos

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Shwedagon Paya

Votes: 13 11.4%
  • Statue of Zeus

Votes: 20 17.5%

• Total voters

Melyerk

Chieftain
I gotta vote Statue of Zeus...Punish the AI for warring with me...

Cristo Redentor! First time in Civ and it is the first South American wonder in Civilization series (correct me if I'm wrong)!

it was between the AP and the CR for me....But if I am not playing a spiritual civ, then CR is pretty cool....no anarchy! Otherwise it would be the AP...I love the voting. So in the end I voted for......CR.

Cristo Redentor! First time in Civ and it is the first South American wonder in Civilization series (correct me if I'm wrong)!

chichen izza

Im looking forward to no anarncy!

Anarchy...

Apostolic Palace. Even if I don't build it I will still directly feel its influence (it's not like I'm going to war against the civ that builds the Statue of Zeus).

Damn, I voted for Shwedagon Paya, because I thought the Apostolic Palace wasn't included in the poll. :(

I'm surprised most people are excited about the AP. It's just going to be the UN but earlier. Doesn't anybody else remember how useless and crappy the UN is?

Shewadagon Paya.
Unlock Free Religion early, erase diplo penalties for religious differences, and get a boost to research while building up libraries and monastaries to turn your civ into a scientific wonderland.
...And then crush everyone with riflemen and grenadiers while they're still all still using axemen and longbows.

Statue of Seuss.

That'll teach Monty to declare war on me for no reason at all!

Apostolic Palace + Byzantines = Emperor of teh werld :p Ceasar, Emperor, Kronokator.

Heh... I had to go Apostolic Palace too...

Which is unfortunate because Cristo Redentor is from my home country of Brazil which up to this point hasn't gotten any love from the Civ team (no i'm not arguing for it to be a civ :p )

On the other hand, I'm not a Christian... so it's a little hard to get too misty-eyed over it for me.

christ redemmer (my god, I wright redemmer, redemeer, redeemmer or what?)

Paya . Comes early and has a game changing effect you can base future strategies on. It is one of the wonders you can plan your game by choosing leaders before it , for it. Plus i want to go both Pyramids and Paya with Ramses.

Top Bottom