Which of several mods increased max distance question

assuredgrp

Chieftain
Seems the March 2017 update increased maximum distance between cities from 4 to 5. Or perhaps it was an update to a mod I'm running. Does anyone know how I can modify the gameplay back to 4 spaces? Mods in use: Better Trade Screen, Ethiopia, Moar Units, More Lenses, Multiple Units per Tile, Production Queue and Test of Time.

Seems the March 2017 update increased maximum distance between cities from 4 to 5. Or perhaps it was an update to a mod I'm running. Does anyone know how I can modify the gameplay back to 4 spaces? Mods in use: Better Trade Screen, Ethiopia, Moar Units, More Lenses, Multiple Units per Tile, Production Queue and Test of Time.

That'll be a mod. Nothing changed for me. I could see Test of Time doing it; don't know exactly what the features are.

Use the following simple SQL mod. Just extract and enable it. It is set to fire at the last possible moment in the load order of all components, and it should overwrite any changes made to the minimum city distance by all other mods, DLCs, patches, etc. This way you don't have to go looking for the mod that made than change. Because if it was a mod, then you'd have to find and change that mod instead of the base game files.

Attachments

• EnforceCityDistance.zip
    1.6 KB · Views: 52
Top Bottom