Which of these killing-related acts do you support?

Which of these Killing-Related freedoms do you support?

• Total voters

Tycoon101

Loves being STRONG
I'm trying to figure out the support of death-related freedoms within our forum. This idea came to me, last night, after reading the "Dr. Death" thread.

• Euthanasia- Humans
  • Euthanasia- Animals
  • Abortion (With set limit)
  • Hunting- Animals
  • Death Penalty
  • Killing During Self Defense
  • Cannibalism
  • Suicide
  • None Of The Above

Abortion under special circumstances includes rape, incest, mother's life in danger, etc.

^ Same list over here.

• Euthanasia- Humans
  • Euthanasia- Animals
  • Hunting- Animals
  • Death Penalty
  • Killing During Self Defense

Euthanasia for humans, under limited circumstances.
Abortion, under very limited circumstances, but that wasn't what the option asked.
Hunting, for food.
The death penalty, more in theory (in practice the cost far outweighs the benefits, but I don't see it as inherently unjust.)
Suicide, under extremely limited circumstances.

I'm not going to vote in a poll which has an 'abortion at any stage' but not an 'abortion up to a set limit' option.

Additionally i's stupid to say you 'support' suicide, and killing in self defense depends on circumstances.

I am opposed to hunting.

The death penalty I oppose in pracxtise because I don't think the state should have the power to kill people, though in theory I have no problem with putting the worst of the worst criminals to death.

Ethunasia I have never been able to form a firm opinion on.

I'm not going to vote in a poll which has an 'abortion at any stage' but not an 'abortion up to a set limit' option.

Additionally i's stupid to say you 'support' suicide, and killing in self defense depends on circumstances.

I am opposed to hunting.

The death penalty I oppose in pracxtise because I don't think the state should have the power to kill people, though in theory I have no problem with putting the worst of the worst criminals to death.

Ethunasia I have never been able to form a firm opinion on.

Let me clarify. I was trying to mean 'abortion up to a set limit' when I said 'abortion at any stage'. Sorry for any misunderstandings.

I can't imagine how anybody over here could be opposed to hunting. We can't kill the deer fast enough, and if we dont kill them, they'll run into our cars at night, and people die.

I can't imagine how anybody over here could be opposed to hunting. We can't kill the deer fast enough, and if we dont kill them, they'll run into our cars at night, and people die.

j/k?

I went for both euthenasias, abortion, self defence killings, and suicide ( if they don't want to live thats their choice)

No, I'm not kidding at all. Animal overpopulation is a large problem in lots of rural parts of America, because animals like deer dont have enougn natural preditors (and it isnt safe for humans to introduce them), so they create a safety risk for people.

People first. Kill Deer.

I support hunting if it's to survive in the wilderness. If it's just to go put on your wall or if you already have an excess amount of food, then no.

Yeah, I also support hunting for population control, forgot about that. It is a huge problem where I am from - and at any rate, the deer end up starving to death if they don't get hit by cars, so shooting them is hardly worse.

Bot euthinasias, hunting, and killing in self-defence

Where's the killing just for the fun of it?

Like Eran and ComradeDevo, I'm OK with the death penalty in a few cases in theory, but in practice it's counterproductive. When otherwise unspecified, I figure we're talking about the practice rather than the theory, so I didn't vote for that one.

I agree with VRWCAgent

* Euthanasia- Animals
* Hunting- Animals
* Death Penalty
* Killing During Self Defense

All but cannibalism.

Two people voted for cannibalism:lol: Be wary of invitations to dinner from them.

All of the options have limits, not just abortion. There are even limits on killing in self defense. There can be scenarios where other more powerful instincts take over. For example, if saving yourself meant that many others would die (jumping on a grenade to save others as opposed to jumping away from it, to save yourself).

Top Bottom