Which sport requires the most talent/skill.

Which Sport Requires the Most Skill

• Baseball

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Soccer or Football for you euro's

Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Football(American!) ;)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Basketball

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Ice Hockey

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Tennis

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Cricket

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Golf

Votes: 1 4.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Baseball require lots of skills but it doesn't require a good cardio.

I vote for hockey but without much conviction. Football (soccer) may be the best but hockey is more violent.

col, put cricket, tennis and golf up there, don't know why i forgot to add 2 of the 3 onto that poll :p

Done - and all the votes wiped so we can start again.

Originally posted by SunTzu
col, put cricket, tennis and golf up there, don't know why i forgot to add 2 of the 3 onto that poll :p
Why not add as many as you can think of, along with the all-powerful "other" option?

Here's some:

(the three you mentioned)
Swimming
Track and field
Bicycling
Rugby
Polo
Field hockey
Lacrosse (sp?)
Wrestling
Surfing
Skateboarding
Fencing
Rock climbing/other "extreme" sports
(and don't forget other!)

It's tough to say, but excluding cricket (which sounds demanding, but I don't know much about it), I'd have to say ice hockey.

Edit: Col, can you please change it again? There's no reason whatsoever for not having an "other" option, at least. :)

Originally posted by col
Done - and all the votes wiped so we can start again.

I can't. My vote is already counted. That's ok because I won't change it but I wonder why :confused:

Hurling, the fastest game on the field.

But I see only 2 votes: one for hockey and one for golf.

Now there are 3: and tennis, as promoted earlier. I have yet to read anything against it. All the "but hockey requires speed" and such goes for tennis too, every fraction of a second. Perhaps even more so because you 're on your own (when you 're not playing doubles).

Cool so you can clear the votes but people who have previously voted cannot vote again :lol: We could all post our votes and then let Col add them to the poll :)

Soccer of course

Maybe someone can post a new poll and we can all start this one again..... WillJ . You're nominated ;)

In no other sport would ye have a long term test of endurance, will and skill as in cricket, as exemplified by Mike Atherton's feat of batting for two days against the world's fastest bowler on a dodgy track to save a test in 1995.:cool:

Originally posted by col
Maybe someone can post a new poll and we can all start this one again..... WillJ . You're nominated ;)
:D Done and done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom