Which Tribe Should We Choose?

Cyc

Looking for the door...
Pretty straight forward. We're going to be playing a game of C3C, which tribe shall we play against the AI as? Earlier I suggested playing as the Russians, but now I'm not so sure.

I'd like to stay away from playing a Tribe we've played in a previous Demogame. That would leave out the Persians, Germans, Romans, French, Japanese, English, and the Greeks. Hopefully your favorite Tribe isn't on that list. This is C3C now, so there are a bunch to choose from.

Who would you suggest?

Babylon. Scientific and Religious, right? Nice cheap temples and libraries and cathedrals and universities. Has there been any thought given to how we want to win this one?

I would really like to play Babylon. Definitely a Culture Victory. :)

The Celts are one of my favorite Tribes. But we'd probably blow away the competition if we chose them. :hammer:

We should choose a tribe that is good for story telling.

The map type decision could play into the tribe decision, though it could be fun to de-emphasize traits and UU, and play differently than the tribe is meant to play. :)

The Celts are one of my favorite Tribes. But we'd probably blow away the competition if we chose them. :hammer:

We should choose a tribe that is good for story telling.

The map type decision could play into the tribe decision, though it could be fun to de-emphasize traits and UU, and play differently than the tribe is meant to play. :)

I think the Celts are nice too. And they are good for story telling.

I'm up for just about anything, Babylonians might be nice for a relatively easy culture victory though.

We'll probably come up with our own name, once we get a tribe. Personally, I'd like to stay away from the Fanaticas, the Fanitikos, etc. Let us explore a different genre.

A cold beer?

Yes, I've always liked Egypt, too. What we have to do is convince others, by posting, that one certain Tribe would be best for us. It's not my decision. This one will definitely get a poll.

If we don't play as Babylon, but do play a little brother/mortal enemy variant, I would definitely vote for Babylon as the mortal enemy!

Come on now, what do you have against Hammy? Let's play the Byzantines.

Ok, so far we have Russians, Babylonians, Celts, Mayans, Indians, Carthaginians, Egyptians, a cold beer, and the Byzantines.

That's an eight option poll. Who else would we like to consider? :mischief:

Top Bottom