1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Which version is newest? And what is a potentially stable area?

Discussion in 'Rhye's and Fall: Europe' started by pewp3wpew, Sep 5, 2017.

1. pewp3wpew

pewp3wpew Chieftain

Hello,

i registered here to ask two questions, since i have been playing RFCE (and Sword of Islam) a lot recently.

Now i was wondering, i have RFCE 1.5. I think that is the newest version that is available? I've read something about SVN somewhere, but i really don't know what that means. Sadly the pinned posts are not really updated (or i am stupid and can't find it) so i don't really know where to search. (this goes for all the other RFC Variants as well)

Second question: I started a game as germany and saw that holland is a "potentially stable historic area". Now i know that the dutch will spawn there later. Does that mean their spawn is conditional and if they do not spawn it is a stable area? And if yes, how can i stop them from spawning?

(Same goes for bohemia)

I am grateful for any helping answers.

2. merijn_v1

merijn_v1 Black Belt

3. pewp3wpew

pewp3wpew Chieftain

Okay, thanks for the answer. Can i find some more informations about this anywhere (even in the game files if needed)?

I've got another question: Is this game supposed to be played on normal speed or epic?

4. merijn_v1

merijn_v1 Black Belt

You can find information about several RFCE elements in the civilopedia.

RFCE only has 1 gamespeed.

5. pewp3wpew

pewp3wpew Chieftain

There is nothing about potentially stable areas in teh civilopedia. Or at least i can't find it.

And i can choose between epic and normal speed.

6. Kojinesha

Kojinesha Chieftain

If a province is potentially stable, it will become historical if you settle it or take a city in that province.

7. gilgames

gilgames Priest-King

If you can choose speed than you probaly doing ad omething wrong. Browsing old threads around here can provide you a lot of infó, but might be time consuming, otherwise ask.