Which World Wonders would you like to be added?

Which World Wonders would you like to be added?

• Borobudur

Votes: 28 33.7%
  • Brandenburg Gate

Votes: 11 13.3%
  • Cairo Citadel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Catacombs of Kom el Shoqafa

Votes: 4 4.8%
  • CN Tower

Votes: 3 3.6%
  • Doge's Palace in Venice

• Empire State Building

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • Globe Theatre

Votes: 8 9.6%
  • Great Mosque of Djenne

Votes: 22 26.5%
  • Himeji Castle

Votes: 13 15.7%
  • Hollywood

Votes: 5 6.0%
  • Itsukushima Shrine

• Leaning Tower of Pisa

Votes: 14 16.9%
  • Louvre

Votes: 15 18.1%
  • Macchu Picchu

Votes: 46 55.4%
  • Neuschwanstein

Votes: 26 31.3%
  • Notre-Dame of Paris

Votes: 23 27.7%
  • Parthenon

• Pentagon

• Porcelain Tower

• Red Fort

• Red Square

• Sistine Chapel

Votes: 15 18.1%
  • Statue of Zeus

Votes: 18 21.7%
  • Temple of Solomon

• Uffizi

• University of Sankore

Votes: 12 14.5%
  • Versailles

Votes: 16 19.3%
  • Westminster Abbey

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Other

• Total voters

Portinou

Chieftain
BNW had a total of 48 World Wonders. With the additions of R&F, Civ VI will have 42 of them. So which ones do you miss the most, and would like to see in a second expansion, or in DLC's? You can vote for 5 of them.

Something new , never been in other Civs , also isnt there thread in suggestions about all kind of wonders ?!

Something new , never been in other Civs , also isnt there thread in suggestions about all kind of wonders ?!
Multiple in fact. Over in the Suggestions forums. There‘s also an elimination thread for returning wonders.

I voted for Borobudur (I like it, even though it'll prolly be another religious wonder), Machu Picchu (I would at least one Andean wonder, and I'm not sure if Firaxis will pick something else to represent the region), Notre Dame de Paris (we need a Gothic Cathedral wonder), the Statue of Zeus (because it's one of the original seven and the only one that hasn't return to Civ6 yet), and University of Sankore (I would like a West African wonder and this one is scientific as opposed to religious like the Great Mosque of Djenne).

Multiple in fact. Over in the Suggestions forums. There‘s also an elimination thread for returning wonders.

That elimination thread was started by yours truly. :p:D

Yup but the list is so extensive, I thought I could be interesting to see which missing wonders are the most popular.

I voted for Borobudur, Great Mosque of Djenne, Macchu Picchu, Notre-Dame of Paris and Statue of Zeus. I feel strongly tempted to vote for Himeji Castle rather than the Statue of Zeus, I really want to see a Japanese castle in the game.

Of all these, my favorite is Macchu Picchu, I hope the Firaxis do not make the big mistake of leaving this very iconic wonder out of the wonders list of the game.

I want them all! Wouldn't even mind if they made a crazy expansion that added like 20+ new wonders, but every game you only have half of them "unlocked". It'd be frustrating, but could give more variety and new strategies if you suddenly can't rush to get the forbidden city, for example.

Hoover Dam. :p I'm partial to Hoover Dam since it's my only "local" wonder nearby my house. Hasn't been seen since Civ2 I believe, not sure if Civ3 had it. They tend to go with 3 Gorges Dam these days, which you didn't include on your poll.

Can't I vote for all of the above?

Here are a few more ideas:

Abu Simbel
The Pantheon (Rome)
Pyramid of the Sun, Teotihuacan
Ishtar Gate
Cahokia Mounds
Temple of Heaven (China)
Ise Shrine (Japan)
Valley of the Kings
Temple of Karnak

Only 5 is difficult too choose, but I went for:
Great Mosque of Djenne (with Mali as civ would be great)
Itsukushima Shrine
Macchu Pichu (Probably not in yet because it probably has to be build on a mountain and with the full tile use for wonders, the buildings are probably to big, but in CiV they figured something out by making the wonder smaller on the mountain)
Versailles
and Other: Shwedagon Pagoda (would really look awesome on a full tile)

Or for more modern ones: the Delta Works or the International Court of Justice (in the Peace Palace/Vredespaleis) :thumbsup: So we can have a Dutch wonder in the game :goodjob:.

Voted for several, but the one I think should be in ahead of any other is the Ishtar Gate. This has never been a Wonder in a Civ game although it was part of the early 'seven wonders' lists before the Lighthouse of Alexandria was constructed.

Voted for several, but the one I think should be in ahead of any other is the Ishtar Gate. This has never been a Wonder in a Civ game although it was part of the early 'seven wonders' lists before the Lighthouse of Alexandria was constructed.

What would be the placement requirement for that? Next to a City?

Borobudur will be nice, but if they goes with the original Borobudur above a lotus lake - that'd be perfect.

What would be the placement requirement for that? Next to a City?

Next to a city centre that must have ancient walls would make sense. I've wanted the Ishtar Gate in the game since before wonders had tile requirements so I hadn't given it any thought...

Next to a city centre that must have ancient walls would make sense. I've wanted the Ishtar Gate in the game since before wonders had tile requirements so I hadn't given it any thought...

I think it's a worthy choice for a Civ wonder, Firaxis hasn't really added any wall/gate types wonders so far though. :(

Top Bottom