While We Wait: Part 8

If Symphony was a senator and his opposition got wind of this forum, it could hurt him politically.

I think I did pretty well too, he believed I was being chased across the world by the Mossad from taking part in a neo-Nazi rally in highschool.

It's odd, I thought innocence and naivety automatically died with the advent of the internet.

Yes. Well, carmen doubted it, but he said he wouldn't be surprised if you were, so you know, I believed you. :mad:

It gets points for outlandishness, but I think you're being beaten in terms of volume. I'm sure he believes a lot of other things carmen's told him and just hasn't bothered blurting them out yet.

No, Churchill was supposed to be the farmer. Warhead's nuclear kid, who's a college student, I believe...

Yea, probably.

He speaks like a senator though. In complete jargon. Where I don't have a clue about what he's talking about. And where did I learn that word? You guys are giving me a larger vocabulary somehow. That's bad.

Really? He told me he was like a college student in a pm...

Actually, we're all from the Illuminati.

Did nuclear kid change his name or am I just missing something altogether?

No, apparently, he forgot his password, and Warhead was a college friend of his, so Warhead gave him Warhead's password, and he's been using Warhead's account ever since.

EDIT: Illuminati? That creepy organization of scientists in the Middle Ages that branded people with the elements?! :eek:

No, apparently, he forgot his password, and Warhead was a college friend of his, so Warhead gave him Warhead's password, and he's been using Warhead's account ever since.
Thank you. :)

Yes. Well, carmen doubted it, but he said he wouldn't be surprised if you were, so you know, I believed you.

So you can't detect sarcasm in real life either? Well my TOK teacher always did say learning sarcasm has to come from a combination of life experience and bitterness. Most kids learn that by the time their 5 though.

New account. I think he changed his name so he could mod a NES without people using his reputation against him.

He's modding NES's based off anime's now. That's hardly an improvement.

I thought Das was a... nevermind. Nevermind.

Majestic 12 is like the scientists of Area 51 or something, right?

EDIT: No silver, he was actually sincere. And from your racist attitudes, I didn't really doubt it.

And my parents basically keep me in a bubble, so... yea.

EDIT: No silver, he was actually sincere. And from your racist attitudes, I didn't really doubt it.

I doubt it. And I'm not a racist. I'm a rasist. And as a person of color I can't be racist. Only rasist.

And my parents basically keep me in a bubble, so... yea.

Internet.

... And another name goes on my report back to Majestic 12.

You can't prove anything!

Actually, come to think about it, wouldn't they all be dead now?

I doubt it. And I'm not a racist. I'm a rasist. And as a person of color I can't be racist. Only rasist.

I agree. The Indy Series, NASCAR, and F1 should be kept Separate but Equal.

Personally I want to know what the Freemason's are up to, if anyone is heading towrd's world domination its them. 5 million members is some serious stuff.

I'm 100% sure that isn't true. I talk to him on AIM all the time and never have I heard anything of the like.
Thank you. In any case, it would appear that the player I knew as Nuclear kid is now Warhead. I will keep that in mind if Warhead wants to play Spain in my next game. :mischief:

Top Bottom