While We Wait: Part 8

D'Artagnan59

The Gascon
This is for off-topic conversations relating to NESing in some way, shape, or form. Not spam. All forum rules still apply.

IIRC he's at college in the Philippines with little to no Internet access and when he gets it he has to pay for it, likely at an Internet Cafe or something.

Did Anyone else get an infraction?

EDIT: IGNORE

And why am I not banned? How many points do you need?

Did Anyone else get an infraction?

And why am I not banned? How many points do you need?
PDMA is against the forum rules, dude. Look at those, or go to Site Feedback.

So was that why the previous thread was closed?

Oh, and I'm sorry about that rant; I was panicking badly, and yeah...

I was hoping the T-Man would close those WWW for good :p

A monster can only be killed by it's creator. Birdjaguar must do the deed. Have you not learned from Frankenstein?

PDMA is against the forum rules, dude. Look at those, or go to Site Feedback.

What is a PDMA?

And FYI: I looked it up on google but only found stuff on a Drug organization, Perth dance Association, and something else.

And FYI: I looked it up on google but only found stuff on a Drug organization, Perth dance Association, and something else.

:lol::lol::goodjob: I love you sometimes. Only sometimes though.

*shakes head*

So Israelite's nes, anyone trying to beat France to Cuba? :p

What is a PDMA?

Public

Discussion

of

Action

A monster can only be killed by it's creator. Birdjaguar must do the deed. Have you not learned from Frankenstein?
Then I guess I'll give you guys one more chance. ;)

Well, at least there's not the usual debate about when to start the next WWW. Right guys?

You should let it go upto WWW 10 before completely shutting them down. :woohoo:

:lol::lol::goodjob: I love you sometimes. Only sometimes though.
I've got to say carmen does the best overall job of baiting him, since that's why he thought I was a Senator and Warhead was a farmer. You'd think he'd learn.

I was hoping the T-Man would close those WWW for good :p
Because it's technically feasible to ban a topic from being made by creating a wildcard for anything containing "While We Wait," you know.

I've got to say carmen does the best overall job of baiting him, since that's why he thought I was a Senator and Warhead was a farmer. You'd think he'd learn.

I think I did pretty well too, he believed I was being chased across the world by the Mossad from taking part in a neo-Nazi rally in highschool.

It's odd, I thought innocence and naivety automatically died with the advent of the internet.

I think I did pretty well too, he believed I was being chased across the world by the Mossad from taking part in a neo-Nazi rally in highschool.
It gets points for outlandishness, but I think you're being beaten in terms of volume. I'm sure he believes a lot of other things carmen's told him and just hasn't bothered blurting them out yet.

But Symphony D. is a Senator. Despite the fact that he hated McCain and is in Arizona.

Top Bottom