White Lives Matter Rally Includes NeoNazis, Confederate flags, Hitler Mustaches, and Goosestepping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you put "Nazis" in scare-quotes next time to emphasize the sp0000000kyness of your boogeyman? Thanks in advance, champ! <3

Swastikas and SS runes were displayed at the rally which is the topic of this thread. Those people are literal Nazis.

White people and our collective identity are both being attacked because of our whiteness, yeah.

No, we aren't. This is a bit precious, though, my sweet little snowflake.

And Hispanic residents hiding in fear.

http://www.npr.org/2017/10/30/56076...roud-to-be-white-and-hate-is-not-the-solution

Looks like you can't have White Lives Matter without White supremacists.

Black lives matter includes racists, antisemites & islamists.

Just a control question: Did any of you ever write a single comment about NOI or Linda Sarsour?

Sorry that I'm bursting the bubble, but for my tastes, the coverage of "racism" by some people seems to me pretty one sided :rolleyes:

While this OP mentioned parade sounds like a very garbage-day parade, it should be noted that inclusion of the black panthers or whatever in a black lives matter parade shouldn't be enough to negate the obvious fact that (analogously) black lives do matter.

WLM is a turd sandwich, BLM sandwich has some dodgy olives in it.

Edit: What really gets me is why there is a certain kind of white person that other people getting their fair share is reverse racism. Its like the persecution complex American christianity built up when they merely anticipated their grip slipping.

BLM is a sandwich that was drowned in olive oil.

You mean the blood of white people. /s
No, olive oil. The blood of white people too of course, but if I said blood of white people, that would entirely destroy the reference to Senethro's post, d'uuh.

Judging from the amount of hate BLM gets (you can see it on this board for example, like in your post where you say it's mostly comprised of terrible people "in it for outrage and personal victimhood", whatever that means exactly) plenty of people dispute it.

Well you can't really conflate disagreement with the movement known as Black Lives Matter with disagreement with the concept "black lives matter". By which I mean you can't necessarily conflate them. I'm sure you think there's a huge overlap though.

Edit: What really gets me is why there is a certain kind of white person that other people getting their fair share is reverse racism.

I'm sure this has come up before, but I think one thing that we can literally all agree on is that there's no such thing as "reverse racism". You either believe it doesn't exist at all, or you call it what it is - racism.

Well you can't really conflate disagreement with the movement known as Black Lives Matter with disagreement with the concept "black lives matter". By which I mean you can't necessarily conflate them. I'm sure you think there's a huge overlap though.

Like I said, it's more about 'revealed preferences' as expressed through societal outcomes. I'm willing to drop this entire line of argument entirely because it's relatively unimportant.

Edit: What really gets me is why there is a certain kind of white person that other people getting their fair share is reverse racism. Its like the persecution complex American christianity built up when they merely anticipated their grip slipping.

The answer to this question is the same as the answer to the question of how millions of Germans genuinely believed they were being oppressed by Jews even as their government was literally carting off Jews to be murdered.

No, olive oil. The blood of white people too of course, but if I said blood of white people, that would entirely destroy the reference to Senethro's post, d'uuh.
Same thing, didn't you know that the White Persons circulatory system uses olive oil instead of blood? Except El Trumpo, his circulatory system uses a potent cocktail of liquid **** mixed with the tears of minorities and the earwax of stupid people.

The answer to this question is the same as the answer to the question of how millions of Germans genuinely believed they were being oppressed by Jews even as their government was literally carting off Jews to be murdered.
This is possibly the dumbest thing anybody has ever said about Nazi-Germany. :lol:

You just said a mouthful.

If we shall suppose that American slavery is one of those offenses which, in the providence of God, must needs come, but which, having continued through His appointed time, He now wills to remove, and that He gives to both North and South this terrible war as the woe due to those by whom the offense came, shall we discern therein any departure from those divine attributes which the believers in a living God always ascribe to Him? Fondly do we hope, fervently do we pray, that this mighty scourge of war may speedily pass away. Yet, if God wills that it continue until all the wealth piled by the bondsman's two hundred and fifty years of unrequited toil shall be sunk, and until every drop of blood drawn with the lash shall be paid by another drawn with the sword, as was said three thousand years ago, so still it must be said "the judgments of the Lord are true and righteous altogether."

-Abraham Lincoln, second inaugural address

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom