Who are active?

Cheetah

Deity
As there is very little activity here, and since noone is in the chatrooms, I started this thread.

I would like to know two things. How are the save recieved from Apolyton? Who plays it? And how do we send it to gwt?

And who is active here???

We need to get a little more efficient; we are -96 hours 50 minutes over time with the counter!!! :(

Ok. Here is a list of our currently responding members:

Active members:
Wizard, Bootstoots, Zarn, Hygro, Micaelis Rex, Gingerbread Man, Octavian X, CivGeneral and myself.

Lurkers, semiactive and hopefully soon-to-be-active members:
Goonie, RegentMan, Zukatah, FortyJ, Chieftess, croxis and Vander

If anyone feel I placed them the wrong place please let me know. I'm just trying to find out how many active members we realy have.

Not me. :lol:

I'm active, and I think we explained to you in the chat how to get the save and send it to GWT.

I'm around, although I wonder if I'll ever do anything as the Justice of the Court...

im here!

I am here or am I?

Vander, you could errrr..... judge the GCA POWs on particpating in acts of aggressive warfare. I never sent them back to GCA territory. I guess I 'forgot.' Just hope CG has not executed them, already.

I'm still lurking. ;)

Actually, does our team have captain? Or does the president work as one?

I don't know about the captain thing. But now I see that there are some people here. That's good! :)

Now, the people I would say is 'active' at the moment is: Wizard, Bootstoots, Zarn, Hygro, MRex, Gingerbread Man, Octavian X and myself.

8 people and more people who will delurk at appropiate times. Not to bad. :)

Now that's funny.... he's so active that he asked you to post for him. ;)

I'm still lurking here also - and probably voicing my opinions when nobody wants to hear them. :)

I'm still around, checking the forums every 2-3 days since things aren't moving as fast as they should and the recent lack of screenshots makes it difficult to follow.

Yes I used to be Team Captain, but CG now has all my duties.

Edit: CG GOT BANNED!?!?!:eek: :eek: Link?

It was a Draw Your Own Story related thing; there was no moderator action post and the offending picture was deleted. He should be unbanned any time now.

Top Bottom