Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Grandmaster

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • IceEye

Votes: 3 10.0%

• Total voters

thebignastyone

Clandestine
I just want to see the concesus of the majority here. I want to know who you think is the most evil, rule breakin, most flamin, chip on the shoulder person in the NES forum. If there is a name missing you can vote via a post.

Pick ALL the ones you think are evil, there are multiple picks for this poll.

Nope!

lol, shud take a while to decide

the nes's i join all collapse so i dont get a chance to be evil :(

Nope!

i wont vote cause my definition of "evil" in an NES is a person who backstabs, scemes, lies and all that other cool stuff. person who cheats (does anyone realy cheat?) should be kicked, not voted for.
i guess this poll applies to the NESs of the recent Story game binge that this forum has gone through. i'm sort of disappointed not to see myself up there cause i'd vote for myself no mater what the poll was about ;). But since i aint played in any of the story games (dont like them, even left the forum for a bit cause of them), i understand why i'm not up there.

for most evil people as far as my definition goes, i think i'd say:
Sheep2 for what he did in Epic NES.
Troquelet for what he did in UKnes3.

i could remember/dig up other games and other evils, but they dont come to mind so i guess they wasnt THAT evil.

I vote for myself and for what I did in puglover's European NES!

2nd is Erez for what he does in general! ;)

So, 1 for me!

Someone vote for that SKILORD Moron... kills all the good NESes he starts.

You see, this is why I don't enjoy NESes here anymore, you're a bunch of children, do you understand that? A bunch of babies playing popularity contests and incapable of not taking things personally. I long for the early days with people like uk and das, God.

A bunch of children.

Who voted for me? Who did it? ;)

I voted for the bignastyone.... I mean he is so evil he didn't even included me in the poll.

But then again, I'm generally not very evil;)

Saluti

Thanks guys I am second behind the pure evil himsef, Anarchy,

Now I am going to have to kill you all (I hope I just didn't say that!)

Emu What?

Whatever, everyone calls him IMSW and he doesn't seem to have a problem with it.

Looking good here, I was expecting these results.

If you're complaining your name is on here, its because I put 20 spots and just had to fill some of the "good" guys so we get accurate results.

what do you meant "do you even not complain?"
i take offence to that, but i'm not denying that i dont never not complain. (figure THAT out, cause i dont know what i just said).

and life does NOT evolve. the forum might, but life is the same since the begining of time. and anyway i never complain about things that i'm not already over... makes complaining easier and MUCH more logical.

do i realy complain a lot? i never even noticed. i should make a poll, lol.
oh, and i think this poll ("who's evil") should not have been a multi choise one since you're asking for "most EVIL" not just the slightly evil people.

Top Bottom